A Quiet Place: Day One (directed by John Krasinski) June 28th

Seen it today and I liked it. Surprised it was as good as it was considering it didn't have the same mystique going in as the first one due to what was revealed in the first movie. I read that they're going to make a spinoff which I look forward to. I like the idea of seeing different perspectives within one story/universe.

So I have a theory. After they said they can't swim I began to think if they actually drown? But they wouldnt need oxygen to survive if they survived on a meteor going space, so they wouldnt drown. Unless aliens brought them to earth and unleashed them to destroy humans like how Thanos sent his minions to earth 🤔

Just saw it 🔥🔥🔥. Theatre was packed. Luckily mostly adults. Audience was great, everyone was quiet. Quick tip, open your snack boxes, wrappers, and food during the previews. You can hear a pin drop the majority of the movie lol.

I really enjoyed this. It was thrilling and holds your attention the entire time. Great storyline. Some scenes make you throw your hands up and say "come on now" the same way when victims run up the stairs in horror movies or when cars won't start. But definitely a great watch. I really appreciate the way it was cut. Won't say more than that. Also only an hour and a half so it doesn't drag on. A must watch and perfect theatre movie.

Can't believe they pulled off an incredible sequel. A LOT of questions to be answered but dont even wanna put any spoilers. I'll give it a few weeks.

Enjoyed it. Feels great being back in the theatre eating some buttery popcorn and a pepsi. Already looming forward to the next big release to check out

RT verdict after opening weekend
Screenshot_20210531-164333__01.jpg

Is this available for streaming anywhere? I tried to "outside" this weekend and I hated it. I'm not quite ready for theaters yet.

i was wondering with how they arrived..
-were they inside it?
-they seem to only want to kill, do they eat people?
-if no, what do they eat?
-how do they reproduce? I'd think asexually which makes me think they hatched
-the dock was awesome

Back
Top Bottom