A-Rod dating Billionaire CEO

Money can make women more attractive as well, I ain't eeeeem mad.
This.

I used to be in denial at first, but I've dated woman who I would have friend zoned otherwise, simply because their money or family money is long.

I still try to stay in contact with most of them even if it didn't work out. Never burn bridges with people like that, or leave a negative impression with their family.

Last edited:
Man you smash the young dumb girls you wife the smart rich girls.

At some point young and dumb wears off. The hunt then becomes can i get a successful smart driven women. A-Rod is winning. I tip my donut to you Mr. Rodriguez. Well played good sir

Hopefully he knocks her up
what a weird thing to say 
laugh.gif

Man you smash the young dumb girls you wife the smart rich girls.

At some point young and dumb wears off. The hunt then becomes can i get a successful smart driven women. A-Rod is winning. I tip my donut to you Mr. Rodriguez. Well played good sir

I JUST recently broke up with a woman. I had a talk with my boy along these lines last night........

She ugly as hell. Having said that the money long enough to look passed that.

Last edited:
He's seen just about every piece under the sun. She could be the most stable, grounded and level-headed woman (in his tax bracket) that he's ever come across. If he's happy, good for him.

She's not ugly, just homely and not at all what you'd expect from a big athlete. Plus she's like 40 and looks like she's in decent shape

we got a bunch of models on here talking about looks :lol: and calling her "ugly" :smh:
i hear all the talking but see no pics of ya gorgeous men

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom