A serious question about relationships....

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by Xavier

JayPesoz wrote:

chick can be damaged emotionally son. u dont want to deal with emotionally damaged chicks unless they got help for that,

So i'm just supposed to avoid a female if she's been sexually assaulted in the past? I guess she's destined to be single the rest of her life unless she got help for it? Cmon.. Don't let this determine what you and her got going on, everyone is different if you like her I honestly don't see the problem with continuing...
yea it depends i been in this situation before.

not a nice feeling.

sometimes they just spring it out on you after a while, this time i got mad with one of my ex's and she swear i was about to beat her up and rape her. she immediately called 911 over me getting mad.

like i said it can be a hassle if they didnt recover cause my intentions was just to blow off a little steam. she getting flashbacks of what her ex did her so she shook still.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

JayPesoz wrote:

chick can be damaged emotionally son. u dont want to deal with emotionally damaged chicks unless they got help for that,

So i'm just supposed to avoid a female if she's been sexually assaulted in the past? I guess she's destined to be single the rest of her life unless she got help for it? Cmon.. Don't let this determine what you and her got going on, everyone is different if you like her I honestly don't see the problem with continuing...
yea it depends i been in this situation before.

not a nice feeling.

sometimes they just spring it out on you after a while, this time i got mad with one of my ex's and she swear i was about to beat her up and rape her. she immediately called 911 over me getting mad.

like i said it can be a hassle if they didnt recover cause my intentions was just to blow off a little steam. she getting flashbacks of what her ex did her so she shook still.

thats tough. you need to sit and talk with her about that cause she told you something real personal

thats tough. you need to sit and talk with her about that cause she told you something real personal

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

at first, I'd be like
uZiF9.jpg

then back to business as usual
wvr907.jpg

As long as she's clear of all STD's, I don't really see how that can affect me

That's her problem to deal with. There are a million other chicks that have emotional problems. Don't be her superman. If she really has been assaulted tell her to go talk to someone who specializes in dealing with cases like that. If you try to talk to her about it and say something wrong. You're about to get the 
indifferent.gif
 from her. Do yourself a favor and don't mess with that chick. If you're trying to stay with this chick. The best way to handle it would be to have someone else talk to her, and not you. 

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

at first, I'd be like
uZiF9.jpg

then back to business as usual
wvr907.jpg

As long as she's clear of all STD's, I don't really see how that can affect me

That's her problem to deal with. There are a million other chicks that have emotional problems. Don't be her superman. If she really has been assaulted tell her to go talk to someone who specializes in dealing with cases like that. If you try to talk to her about it and say something wrong. You're about to get the 
indifferent.gif
 from her. Do yourself a favor and don't mess with that chick. If you're trying to stay with this chick. The best way to handle it would be to have someone else talk to her, and not you. 

Originally Posted by luis og13s

If you were seeing a chick and as some time passes and the relationship was getting serious, and then she tells you that a few years ago she was sexually assaulted....... how would you react? ...
The first time, poorrly. I tried to not care so I DID care and it ended everything. The second time, caring. I cared too much and it drove her away any way. The next time, I'll just bounce off the rip...

Originally Posted by luis og13s

If you were seeing a chick and as some time passes and the relationship was getting serious, and then she tells you that a few years ago she was sexually assaulted....... how would you react? ...
The first time, poorrly. I tried to not care so I DID care and it ended everything. The second time, caring. I cared too much and it drove her away any way. The next time, I'll just bounce off the rip...

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Check the deuces. You'll thank yourself later.

This.

Chicks carry a lot of emotional baggage into a relationship, and of course its not their fault. However being involved in the same situation as you. I was going out with this chick and she accused me for sexual harassment on foul %@%+, after I broke up with her (her situation was't the case...she was just crazy). I'll Chuck the deuces too.

This.

Chicks carry a lot of emotional baggage into a relationship, and of course its not their fault. However being involved in the same situation as you. I was going out with this chick and she accused me for sexual harassment on foul %@%+, after I broke up with her (her situation was't the case...she was just crazy). I'll Chuck the deuces too.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

This.

quoted for emphasis

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

This.

quoted for emphasis

she said she's not over it 100% but she seems like shes moving on she seemd to have a life goes on wasn't my fault type of mentality thinking positive n stuff. She told once when we were at a flick there was a scene in the movie that had to do with rape it brought back memories....she hasn't gone for therapy or anything like that....  Not sure how to take in, I mean Im really feeling this chick, but thatr really caught me off guard. 

I guess Ima just not bring it up, dont got time to be no therapist

she said she's not over it 100% but she seems like shes moving on she seemd to have a life goes on wasn't my fault type of mentality thinking positive n stuff. She told once when we were at a flick there was a scene in the movie that had to do with rape it brought back memories....she hasn't gone for therapy or anything like that....  Not sure how to take in, I mean Im really feeling this chick, but thatr really caught me off guard. 

I guess Ima just not bring it up, dont got time to be no therapist

Back
Top Bottom