a simple question.

what is wrong with skinny jeans?
i am basically a twig and have worn looser jeans in the past, but i personally believe your clothes should fit, not nut huggers but not mc hammer.
i think they look better and i like the taper on them.
so my question is why do you hate skinny jeans/snug fitting
ohwell.gif

It's not that we hate them its just the fact that people who aren't suppose to wear them DO! Now if you can pull it off nicely w/o looking like youjumped out of a time machine then you are good. That's just our opinion. We make that assumption by what we see.

Neek? Neway, it all depends whether you like ya balls on the outside of ya body or not...me my own personal self, I need a lil wiggle room...but you do you,patna. If you wanna wear UnderArmour jeans, please, be my guest, rock em and walk with pride (or as close as you can get 2 walkin with pride without bendin yaknees) don't let nobody tell you different...

reason i wear slimmer jeans is i look goofy in baggy jeans, and i really dont like baggy clothes i dont like to act hard

baggy clothes is actin hard? please. if you think you look goofy in baggy jeans, then that's you. some of us just feel more comfortable/ like the way itlooks.

well were im from wearing baggy clothes is looked upon as "actin hard" and my family judged me too

AJ is a fool
laugh.gif

Low, I'll wear some not baggy joints with certain fits, but my shh don't b skinny G... thats not what it do fammo. As a man, I see a problemwith only being able to fit, one key, 2 quarters and an ATM card in your back pocket.. jeans bleeding on your skin and %@+! got you looking like Nightcrawlerout this !%+.... Nah.... not me, nope. Not it.

I don't think a dude should be wearing skinny jeans where it looks like denim tights. A well cut boot cut jean that's slimmer on the leg is all I wear.I can't wear baggy or loose cut jeans. Makes me look big or like a goof

Nothing wrong with them, but if you have trouble distinguishing your jeans from your girlfriends then you need to stop

Originally Posted by Tepg221

anybody mess with levi's 511

511's are ok, I had a pair and they're not bad but they aren't that slim
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
, if you want slim buy some slim jim's a size down, mine stilldon't look THAT slim although i did go a whole size and a half down they fit a little tight but it's cool, pic for reference

n645728201_616631_8472.jpg

lol

When I was a kid, I couldn't stand wearing jeans because they were too tight. So I'm never going back.

my 569s are ok, but i'm looking into a more slim look denim also. BUT I NEED ROOM in them also. are 511s a good step down?

Originally Posted by Tepg221

reason i wear slimmer jeans is i look goofy in baggy jeans, and i really dont like baggy clothes i dont like to act hard

if baggy jeans is acting hard, are tight jeans acting homosexual?

as mentioned before, If u like'em wear them and walk proud. The only people i see wearing them don't look like they even fit. i swear some dudeswear these so tight the beans are above the frank.... ya dig?

Back
Top Bottom