A SneakerHead's Greatest Fear: Lostluggagephobia...........

"Sorry we can't seem to find your luggage"

frown.gif

I know this has to be a fear for most that travel... especially when you pack your favorite kicks. Happened to me in 06... Delta lost one of my pieces that hadTrue Blue 3's & Linen Air One's.. i still go into a depressive state when i see someone in a pair of Linens... from that day forth whenever Itravelled i'd always pack my kicks in a small carry on.

Has lost luggage ever happened to any sneakerheads on here?

Delta FTL they always lose ppls stuff.
I always think its funny though when the janitors get on MARTA
with someones suitcase that they foound though

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

why would you pack heat traveling?

Linens i had recently bought on Fulton when i went to NYC so i was bringing those back in my luggage but i mean i don't really have alot of beater typeshoes in my collection, mostly Jordans I treasure or exclusive Air One's that i have fits to go with.

I'll never forget they lost my Nautica shirt I purchased solely to match my flight huaraches. Im still salty.

im about to move back to so cal and this is one of my fears
frown.gif
i never check bags in, i always travel light just my backpack, this is going to be the first time i take alot of luggage,
ill be so heated, if the loose my stuff *knocks on wood*

that's why you travel light, or pack them TIGHTLY in your bag. i feel you though. for those like the dudes who need to change their shoes to walk onrailroad gravel
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
(who was that again, and what tv special was that), pay the extra 25.00 tobring on the larger bag.

damn..i'm gonna go through this same thing in the next couple of months. goin out of the country for 4 weeks in september and i'm still debating onwhether or not i should take some "heat" with me, for fear of it being lost.
eyes.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i never had any lost luggage but last summer when i was flying from arizona back to cali on southwest, dudes did me dirty. i get home, begin unpacking and isee a sticker that says TSA searched through my bag. i open it up and every things tossed around and i bought 2 brand new pairs of jeans never worn and theyhad huge holes in them
indifferent.gif

that wasnt even the worst part. i was missing 2 pairs of my favorite basketball shorts
smh.gif
. im glad i only brought 2 pairs of shoes because if i would of tookmy heat, it would be a wrap for them
mad.gif

thats why i never bring any heat on a trip. honestly, i never bring jordans whenever i fly. its always just a pair of dress shoes and some low top white onwhite air force ones.

True Blues.....
frown.gif
smh.gif

Linens........
tired.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

I feel your pain, that's why every time I travel I bring my shoes with me on the plane.......

I've always used my carry-on as the bag of things I do NOT want getting lost, because the carry-on is the ONE THING that will never leave me.

The stuff I pack in my luggage has always been stuff that I would be least upset about losing.

If it's something important enough and too big for me to carry on, I'll mail it to a friend's or family member's house near where mydestination before giving it to airport baggage handlers.

^I would have requested more than that.

anyway..I doubt they lost it...personally I think someone opened it up, saw what you had, and ganked your stuff.

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[h3][/h3]
SneakerHead
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lame title
smh.gif
[/color]

Agreed. No one I know who really loves sneakers and isn't just on the trend train refers to themselves as a "sneakerhead"

Linens from Fulton? Were they even real? Might not be a major loss.

Next time do carry on. Or what Ska said. I usually ship everything to my destination if traveling in the US. And insure the +#%! out of the package.

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Originally Posted by vintagefits

what did they do to reimburse you?

Gave me a voucher for a Delta plane ticket.
smh.gif
thats sucks...that doesnt even cover the TB3s

Nope TB's alone worth more than the voucher they gave me but i wouldn't expect for Delta workers to understand the worth of some True Blue's orLinens can't tell 40 year old women that my Nike's are worth over 300... they'd probably think im trying to get over on them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Agreed. No one I know who really loves sneakers and isn't just on the trend train refers to themselves as a "sneakerhead"

Linens from Fulton? Were they even real? Might not be a major loss.

Next time do carry on. That is what I always do.
Uncle Phill why must you always try to denigrate me
laugh.gif
. Iknow what spots on Fulton sell fakes and which one have legit shoes i mean i am from BK... some of the legit stores do be having some fakes but their usuallyeasy to spot.

Why would you carry on shoes? Who does that? And for your AF1's no biggie AF1's are wack anyway even if they are 1 of 1.

Sr Yr in highschool spring break, greyhound got me for an entire suitcase...

13 different outfits
5 pair of hooping shorts (including my h.s. Varsity's)

I still think about that #+%+ to this day
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom