A stock that I think is about to blow up Vol: TOLD YA... CHA CHINGGGG

how do you buy stocks?

do they sell them in the buy/sell section?

really though can you buy it through things like etrade?

Originally Posted by Lxj

Plus it's not like people in Niketalk have the buying power to increase the value of this stock based off volume alone.

This.

Not affiliated with Blue Horseshoe. I am on that Limitless/Adderall tip, though.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

penny stocks blow...

Microcap is where its at. Read up on these hedge fund managers. Most started with a focus on microcap. High risk, high reward, Killer.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Um... Any analysis on their statement of cash flows?

%#%% I'm not trying to sell it to you. Look it up yourself and do your own research.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

No one is seriously gonna buy it, I have a better idea; everyone buy up groupon collectively we can all drive the price up and every nter can get rich I already copped my 500 shares
If you wanna push a stock up, get something with even less volume like CRRB.

You selling? Or are you gonna spin the wheel again?

See everyone that heard about this stock thru the same infomercial or presentation you did just bought which is why it is up.

It's called a pump and dump. The insiders are the ones selling to these fools buying it.

Take note, this is not investing it's gambling.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

You selling? Or are you gonna spin the wheel again?

See everyone that heard about this stock thru the same infomercial or presentation you did just bought which is why it is up.

It's called a pump and dump. The insiders are the ones selling to these fools buying it.

Take note, this is not investing it's gambling.
Son, I learned about this stock when I read about the FDA rejecting its drug. No presentation.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

You do realize that cheap drug company stocks are where pretty much all stock scams originate? Please no one buy this crap. Go buy a lottery ticket if you want to gamble, this one is sure to make you poorer.
heck yea

just looking at the 52 week high/low , the high was like 11.80 , what caused it to drop to 1.50 ?

Normally I wouldn't pay any mind to things like this, but I got put on to Dendreon from NT a few years ago and made a nice profit off it. Bought it at $6 and sold at $50 the day it was approved. Regret not putting more into it when it dropped down to the $3 range
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom