A Tattoo of Allah?

My law prof today mentioned a Muslim friend of hers who sports this tattoo... Don't Muslims consider an image of Allah extremely blasphemous? Or is itjust images Muhammad that they kill people over?

I would like to know what Allah looks like...
eyes.gif

Isn't marking your body a sin?

It's not really like having a tattoo of God.. I wouldn't be surprised if someone did have a tattoo of God.
I'm really surprised that this guy with the tattoo of Allah on his body hasn't been offed yet.

you sure it was a tatto of Muhammed ? that would make more sense being as we dont know what Allah/God looks like

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

I think it was the nae of Allah not a picture

Actually that makes perfect sense... She said he has a tattoo of Allah on his arm... I took it as being the image when it probably was the word.

Originally Posted by MakeMyHam

It's not really like having a tattoo of God.. I wouldn't be surprised if someone did have a tattoo of God.
I'm really surprised that this guy with the tattoo of Allah on his body hasn't been offed yet.
laugh.gif

It's the name of Allah (SWT) in Arabic. Pictures of Mohammed (SWT) are sin as there is no image of him. Tattoos themselves are haram (sin) as someone elsepreviously mentioned.

i think that if it was an image, dudes would probably think it's a picture of an old man unless allah is in big bold letters.

It's the name of Allah (SWT) in Arabic. Pictures of Mohammed (SWT) are sin as there is no image of him. Tattoos themselves are haram (sin) as someone else previously mentioned.

Exactly what I was going to say. That's just double no no's. And if anyone's wondering why tattoo's are a sin, one of the main reasons why isbefore prayers a Muslim must wash certain parts of their body (hands, arm, legs, face, etc.) in what is called Wudu'. If any of these parts are covered byanything (tattoo being one of them) then the person is essentially not properly cleansing themselves.

^ Now see, I coulda been talkin bout Christian God, Yahweh, Jehovah, any of em (Me my own personal self, I think they the same guy, but whateva...) not all ofwhich have Jesus as part of the story y'undastannwaddamsayn? Point is, 2 my knowledge nobody ever snapped a flick of Him so its kinda impossible...even 2respond 2 your point, folk can't even make up they mind whetha Jesus was black or white or whateva so its hard 2 be accurate with that one aswell...I'm just sayin...

Lmao dudes just trying to have a reason to get a tattoo. You know damn well that the person with the tat isn't a big practicer of islam and just did it forthe purpose of looking cool. He just had no other tat to get that would represent him.

Having allah written on you while you pee, dump, have sex, watch milfhunter, etc. gets an smh from me.

no one knows what the image of Allah or Mohammad looks like.

During Mohammad's time...he didn't let anyone take a picture or paint him.

Back
Top Bottom