A tee i made alllllll by my lil self....can i get some feedback from my NTers?

Hey guys I am 19 year old from the CHI, I was bored so i decided to draw up a lil something and then ended up on the computer and made a TEE...i would likefeed back on what you think and how can i make it better...its pretty basic and simple...thanks in advance

here is goes-

good try dude... i wouldnt wear it but if you like it than thats all that matters

HAHAHA.... I am easily entertained....

I love it... I mean the first time I heard when Nas' came through with that line, I was hooked...

It does need some work but def a good idea... lol

You should put this picture in there with a photoshop of a dunk print or an air max 1 print coming through the skin... lol

thanks for the advice i know i wasn't the best but i just did it real quick and and wanted some feedback on how to make it better

jwdanklefs- thats not a bad idea but to that on a shirt i dont know......ill work on it and keep ya posted

if any of yall didnt know that is a quote from Nas in halftime thats on the shirt.....just a lil fyi

i think the concept surrounding the quote has potential, but the design definitely needs to be more sophisticated....you know how street brands use sloganswith exaggerated and sometimes offensive or aggressive caricatures, you should do the same

like maybe have a caricature of an angry child (maybe resembling nas on the illmatic cover) emerging from the operating table after birth, stomping in somespacejam xi's or something like that....i dunno just a quick thought

" i drop jewels wear jewels hope to never run it, with more kicks than a baby in a mothers stomach"

i dont really see a baby in your shirt neither a pair of shoes so.

You kinda fail, but nice try.

I TOTALLY AGREE with
jwdanklefs on his comment..that would be cool

i get it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom