A Third Of America's 18-34 Years Olds Live With Their Parents

is obama part of the blame?

• yes, obama is a joke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, obama is GOAT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I still say you have to do what you have to do sometimes. If you are in a tough spot at some point in life, there is absolutely no shame to moving back in with your folks until you get back on your feet. After yourself... family is all you have. 

Dudes out here measuring ***** to prove some point.

Who cares?
damn i havent posted or been on NT for damn near a year now it seems.

glad i came back to read this **** measuring contest. i am entertained.

@createdestroy, hook a poor brother up with some free lunch! im right down the street in brentwood.
nice to see you back. I hope your wife hasn't destroyed any more computers since you last posted 
laugh.gif

damn i havent posted or been on NT for damn near a year now it seems.

glad i came back to read this **** measuring contest. i am entertained.

@createdestroy, hook a poor brother up with some free lunch! im right down the street in brentwood.

Haven't seen you in a min brah.

How you living?

I always remember you for your coworker strip club story.

livin well, thanks for asking. my daughters turning 1 tomorrow so the last year has been all about trying to figure out how to be a decent parent. no time for stuff like messin around on NT or playing video games no more. I dont even know why I bought a PS4 at launch, that things been turned on for a grand total of maybe 2 hrs. what a waste.

one thing i do know. 17 yrs from now, im gonna pull up the archived version of this thread, show my daughter, and tell her to get her butt out of my house :D

livin well, thanks for asking. my daughters turning 1 tomorrow so the last year has been all about trying to figure out how to be a decent parent. no time for stuff like messin around on NT or playing video games no more. I dont even know why I bought a PS4 at launch, that things been turned on for a grand total of maybe 2 hrs. what a waste.

one thing i do know. 17 yrs from now, im gonna pull up the archived version of this thread, show my daughter, and tell her to get her butt out of my house
happy.gif
LOL tough love. 

Back
Top Bottom