A warning: Don't try ecstasy... vol. bad choice by my girl

Originally Posted by TW3EK

who the hell pops at 2 am?

nerd.gif

I never took E, but I been around people that rolled every weekend.. They was cool females... Never had a bad trip, just a lot of sweating , whch I didnt mindcuz they was cute. I popped other pills b4.. oxy, percs,vics., xanax.. I never had the courage to take E tho'

Ive never ever had a bad trip while rollin. Ive popped pills cut with meth, yola, speed, caffeine, ketamine, and just pure mdma and mda .I pop about 4-10 pills a week and am fine. I have no holes in my brain and am not any less intelligent than I was before I started thizzin. Ive experienced noside effects when it comes to E but if you pop regularly you should look into buying some serotonin pills. You need to stay hydrated and have a sucker or gumto chew on when your jaw starts going crazy.

I'M not a pro, only done X like 35 times in the last 17 years, but I can't say there is something that makes you feel better.
I actually did a god damn term paper on ecstacy in 1992 for a psychology class and got a B on it.

still haven't seen or heard of anyone dying from taking X by itself.

i know a few peolpe who do "E" they tryed to peer-pressure me into doing it. I had to break it down to them that i would only stick to smoking bud
pimp.gif

this is kind off topic but i heard that shrooms dont show up in your system as drugs and that it shows up as food poisoning is that true? i've heard this afew times and i dont really belive it.

Some squares on NT I tell ya. Some of you have no clue about what you're talking about.

For the dude who started this post....ya girl just hyped herself up and had a bad trip. Shouldn't be taking X at 2am anyways unless you wanna be up for 8hours feelin all cracked out when nobody else is even partying at 9am. People can freak out after smoking some herb just off the fact that they have never feltthat feeling before and they don't know what to expect. They think too damn much and it jus trips em out.

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Ive never ever had a bad trip while rollin. Ive popped pills cut with meth, yola, speed, caffeine, ketamine, and just pure mdma and mda . I pop about 4-10 pills a week and am fine. I have no holes in my brain and am not any less intelligent than I was before I started thizzin. Ive experienced no side effects when it comes to E but if you pop regularly you should look into buying some serotonin pills. You need to stay hydrated and have a sucker or gum to chew on when your jaw starts going crazy.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
fall back my dude

Was off the thizz and heem this weekend. Good combo! Side note listen to The Teams-On One. Real talk though thizzles ain't for the weak minded. Got tohave your mind right and a positive outlook to really enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Ive never ever had a bad trip while rollin. Ive popped pills cut with meth, yola, speed, caffeine, ketamine, and just pure mdma and mda . I pop about 4-10 pills a week and am fine. I have no holes in my brain and am not any less intelligent than I was before I started thizzin. Ive experienced no side effects when it comes to E but if you pop regularly you should look into buying some serotonin pills. You need to stay hydrated and have a sucker or gum to chew on when your jaw starts going crazy.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
fall back my dude

ducktales or not.. to pop that amount a week and seriously believe that there won't be any side effects is ignorant.

word...there's side effects especially poppin that often... i should know... i JUST threw one back... im tryin to quit... i been rollin for damn near amonth str8...

i remember in hs some friends were doing ecstasy, that drug is no joke. i could see them changing every time they did it.

some were popping that like it was candy, almost every other day, couldn't even have a conversation with them since they became so messed up and spacedout. i can't imagine how their brain looks, i hear it causes "holes" in your brain?

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I'M not a pro, only done X like 35 times in the last 17 years, but I can't say there is something that makes you feel better.
I actually did a god damn term paper on ecstacy in 1992 for a psychology class and got a B on it.

still haven't seen or heard of anyone dying from taking X by itself.

laugh.gif
It probably sent you into deep thought and helped you visualizewords to type out and !%%$.

im not gonna knock exos, they're fun, but i blacked out one time, and it scared the hell out of me.

I think I have a hole the size of a golf ball in my medulla, but it's all good, I just get these wierd feelings from time to time, like I'll roll for30 seconds and it'll go away, and I haven't popped in a while..

ill never do X because my first 2 experiences with people on it around me was too weird. First time i was 17 and my boys at 3pm were like come over and playbball, i go over there and 4 of em are in the back just wearing shorts and wife beaters trying to hug me and mess. I was like
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
. 2nd time a dif group of friends were rollin and all just on one bed together lounging on each other chewing on toothbrushes. just too weird forme.

Originally Posted by Hustle1man

ill never do X because my first 2 experiences with people on it around me was too weird. First time i was 17 and my boys at 3pm were like come over and play bball, i go over there and 4 of em are in the back just wearing shorts and wife beaters trying to hug me and mess. I was like
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
. 2nd time a dif group of friends were rollin and all just on one bed together lounging on each other chewing on toothbrushes. just too weird for me.
roll.gif
sick.gif

Bottom line - it makes you more and more stupid every time you use it. That should be enough of a deterrent in itself.

So does alcohol and marijuana, all these things kill brain cells, but it doesn't automatically make you stupid.

Dude, I don't want to call your girlfriend stupid, but you should've asked more questions and gotten more details before posting this. I mean, 2 a.m.? I guarantee she was drinking. Not to mention I know a number of people who said they've done ecstasy, and not one of them ever had a bad experience. The people that die are: a.) people who go dancing all night and don't drink any water to hydrate themselves, or b.) people that do it too much. Now, I'm not denying that your girl had a bad experience, but you should make sure she had X and not shrooms or acid, which are completely different stories.

relax, she had a bad pill or a panic attack.

The rest of NT, ignore this post....if your pill is pure MDMA (molly), X is safe aslong as you stay hydrated.
Yah man. Females have a low tolerance so once it goes in their blood system and their heart rate starts going faster, they have a panic attackwhich only makes their heart rate go faster and faster.

If you gonna pop a pill at least listen to good house beats. Concentrate on the music, feel the vibe around you, be more spiritual in body and mind and neverever let the drug control you. Drink lots of water, oj, gatorade, keep yourself warm and you're fine that is until the next day and wondering why your jawfeels like crap. You seriously need at least a week or two for your body to replenish all that serotonin released while rolling. IMO pills is a fantasticdrug because it opens your mind to the amazing senses a human body can have both physically and emotionally. After all, everything we take, whether itsalcohol, chocolate, hot sauce, coffee, these are all chemicals that we put into our body to feel one way or another. Pills are no different (well moredangerous off course) in opening certain senses in your body.

i wouldnt recommend a whole pill to anyone their first time... unless u fat or somethin... especially for a chick... i kno dudes that cant handle whole pillsso a chick poppin for the first time will prolly b %$!##+ up out they mind... basically scaring them into a panic attack
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom