A woman can have 2 souls and 2 hearts in one body

Some arab poet said it far better than I ever could but our mothers have done so much for us and sometimes even the smallest of gifts can put a smile on her face. : hat. Contribute and make your momma smile. For one of the best things you can do is make your mother smile and your father proud. :View media item 1356244hat

my momma ain't a flowers kinda gal, she might think one of us is dying or something

She's def. appreciated though

One day this thread will rise from the dead and someone will post something smooth that made their momma smile :pimp:

Marty-and-mom.jpg

Not a mama's boy, famb...

Me and momb dukes are like two adults now...

I've never really been on that irrational behavior that my momb is the greatest woman who ever lived.

She cool... I could've done a hell of a lot worse. :lol:

Last edited:
Call me what you want. My friends mother recently passed away due to cancer ( may she rest in peace) and he wishes he could spend just another 5 minutes with her.

There will be a day when we will be in his shoes as well. I hope everyone can make their mother happy today :pimp:

Someone just make a "NT, please father me" or "beta life X onehunna" thread

:smh:

I hope I can be half the father my dad is. 2 masters degrees and a phd. Moved his family across the world so my brothers and I can have an education and flourish :pimp:. Never cheated on my mother. If it's beta to buy flowers for your mother. Call me 360beta Bruh. :pimp:

Last edited:
I love my mom 100. You only get 3 truly important women in your life. your mom, your wife and your side bunz

Call me what you want. My friends mother recently passed away due to cancer ( may she rest in peace) and he wishes he could spend just another 5 minutes with her.

There will be a day when we will be in his shoes as well. I hope everyone can make their mother happy today l:Haley p
this post is too real. I feel the exact same way.

Some arab poet said it far better than I ever could but our mothers have done so much for us and sometimes even the smallest of gifts can put a smile on her face. : hat. Contribute and make your momma smile. For one of the best things you can do is make your mother smile and your father proud. :View media item 1356244hat
You got a lady OP? True test to see your moms cheese is who you pick as your lady

I don't think I've told my mom I love her but I hope I'm showing it.

You got a lady OP? True test to see your moms cheese is who you pick as your lady

I've been single for almost 2 years after I reverted to islam. I broke up wth my girl of 1 year around that time. But my momma liked all the chicks I dated. Just two different paths. Gave up the yambs one of the hardest things I've done.

Back
Top Bottom