a

I was kind of bothered by the line, "Violence against women in any form is a crime."
You can't say "any form", what if it was self defense against an armed lesbian?
ohwell.gif

How those cops gonna save that dude from that ##% whoopin? If I was a cop I woulda let him get stomped on and then I woulda arrested his ##%.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

"I pushed her face, I just pushed her face"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Homie definitely turned $@% when the entire Bar chased him outta there

This %$#% was a let down.

The Situation was right behind the dude when he punched Snookie, how did he not instantly react to the punch and just straight knock dude out?
Why did MTV black this %$#% out after its been shown maaaaaad times?

Originally Posted by Diego

The Situation was right behind the dude when he punched Snookie, how did he not instantly react to the punch and just straight knock dude out?

The situation was letting dudes take they're drinks

Originally Posted by neverflopped

How is he going to let either of these things happen? How did punchy even make it out of the bar alive?

Imo, The Situation is cool and all, but he kinda babied out of fighting dude. He tried to act like he only hit the fat dude. Lol.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

He did it to make sure no problems were going to be caused, Snookie just kept going at the guy. Not saying she deserved to be coldcocked (asTMZ.com liked to put it
laugh.gif
), but still.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

We should bet on whether Situation will smash or get blocked every episode.
i'd say odds are 3-to-1 on him smashing.
the only sex we've seen in this house through 4 episodes is ronnieXsammy.

actually i take that back. first 3 episodes was angelina's fault.

you gotta give it to him though, he is always right there and then someone ELSE jacks it up.

angelina played him with the first girl.

pauly d's girl on two sep occassions blocked.

I hope there's a show next week so I can get drunk with the fam and watch the show, confusing the hell out of old Filipino relatives over "TheSituation".

bkmac wrote:

He did it to make sure no problems were going to be caused, Snookie just kept going at the guy. Not saying she deserved to be coldcocked (as TMZ.com liked to put it
laugh.gif
), but still.

agree mike was just trying to defuse the situation, the only thing i can think of as far as him not being involved in the fight is his back was turned whendude punched her.

this episode
roll.gif

still waiting for vinny to get some shine, i dont know why hes not with pauly and mike trying to get some

i just started watching and i thought vinny was some random guy at the bar they talked to about teh fight , he is just a a waste on this show . Im hooked tholol

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

still waiting for vinny to get some shine, i dont know why hes not with pauly and mike trying to get some
Word. Vinny is comedy, most normal kid in the house too.

Back
Top Bottom