a

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

OMG ANGELINA YOU DO NOT HAVE A BIG BUTT @$+$ ALREADY
Relax bruh...
laugh.gif

wait when did she leave? they say theres 2 episodes but i thought the one from the first night was both of them

the thing about ronnie is hes only like 5'5. i was dying when he was going hard in a circle with all those guido dudes. this show is ridiculous. mtv struckgold. goddamn. everyone i know is watching this @$%!.

The E! Channel had a pilot for a show similar to this a few months ago. I think it was called "the Jersey shore" too. The girls on the show lookedWAAAYY better but the show got canned after the pilot. Guess it wasn't Guido enough (the MTV version really made the E! Channel one look likepleasantville)

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

She wants to talk in the bathroom
laugh.gif

2lk68a1.jpg

I couldnt help but shake my dang head, I swear that is something an 6yr old does
indifferent.gif

SIDEBAR: dude in the back of the gif made me
laugh.gif

this dude pauly called jwows boyfriend a sucka after he smooched up on his girl.

cold blooded
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Call me crazy, but I knew I wouldn't like Angelina the moment she walked in the 1st episode with a trash bag as luggage
laugh.gif

You just can't trust people with no luggage.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

She wants to talk in the bathroom
laugh.gif

2lk68a1.jpg

I couldnt help but shake my dang head, I swear that is something an 6yr old does
indifferent.gif

SIDEBAR: dude in the back of the gif made me
laugh.gif
thats mayhem miller. dudes a clown

this dude Ronnie stay with his shirt off. Starting to annoy me, don't feel like lookin at a dudes nip for an hour

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom