a

ronnie w/ the one hit KO
pimp.gif

dude is still really annoying though.....personality is like that of a few people i know. hard to describe but he's way too serious, gets 110% wrapped upin a relationship right off the bat even though the girl is nobody special.....boring as hell and a total downer to be around.

pauly d seems cool as #%#@ though.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by MECKS

can someone put me on this shoe? whats so good about it??? ive been hearing a lot of buzz, just wondering if i should tune in

What SHOE you talkin bout?
nerd.gif
excuse me sir, i meant show. i made a typo, im sure youve heard of them. i meant the show "jersey shore". thanks.
Its about 8 (now 7) Italians living together in a house on The Jersey Shore over the summer. All they do is work out, tan, do laundry, drink, pick up people of the opposite race, arguey, and fight. Its actually hilarious...

its actually not as superficial as it seems though.

The girls are *****y but the fellas (most of them anyways...) are pretty decent people.
do basicly a real world with italians? okeee

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

pauly D is that dude. hes the only one i would chill with and hes the oldest. doesnt seem 28 years old to me. hes always laid back and chilling which was why i was laffin when he went off on danielle
+@$ is that supposed to mean. Is 28 considered dinosaur age now? 28 year olds cant be goin out, partyin, "creepin" on chicks, andhavin a good time?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

pauly D is that dude. hes the only one i would chill with and hes the oldest. doesnt seem 28 years old to me. hes always laid back and chilling which was why i was laffin when he went off on danielle
+@$ is that supposed to mean. Is 28 considered dinosaur age now? 28 year olds cant be goin out, partyin, "creepin" on chicks, and havin a good time?

eek.gif
Pauly D is 28?

Originally Posted by Club29

can someone put me on this shoe? whats so good about it??? ive been hearing a lot of buzz, just wondering if i should tune in

What SHOE you talkin bout?
nerd.gif
excuse me sir, i meant show. i made a typo, im sure youve heard of them. i meant the show "jersey shore". thanks.
Its about 8 (now 7) Italians living together in a house on The Jersey Shore over the summer. All they do is work out, tan, do laundry, drink, pick up people of the opposite race, arguey, and fight. Its actually hilarious...

its actually not as superficial as it seems though.

The girls are *****y but the fellas (most of them anyways...) are pretty decent people.
do basicly a real world with italians? okeee
Yeah, you should hop on it. Show is comedy.

+@$ is that supposed to mean. Is 28 considered dinosaur age now? 28 year olds cant be goin out, partyin, "creepin" on chicks, and havin a good time?

damn man u offended or something? im just saying since im 21 and hes 28 i would chill with him outta everyone else...dudes taking this a little too harsh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He shouldn't be going after 20-21 yr old chicks. Like the situation

Originally Posted by neverflopped

You kinda have a point, but dude no ones asking anyones age when your in a party atmosphere or club, i'd do a Paulie and just go with the flow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by el cuco

You kinda have a point, but dude no ones asking anyones age when your in a party atmosphere or club, i'd do a Paulie and just go with the flow
pimp.gif

I feel u 100%. But the situation and Pauline know they going after youngins. I have friends that have been doing seaside and belmar for years and they knowthey are going after the youngins (my boy and his peeps are like paulie's age too). shoot my boy has even said he's seen the situation at deko loungein Jersey a couple of times. And my boy has only been to deko on Wednesday nights........the only night its 18+

Mike is 27.

So I don't understand your logic here. Mike can go "creep" on chicks that's in their early 20's but Pauly shouldn't because he'sa year older?

http://www.mtv.com/shows/jersey_shore/cast.jhtml

Originally Posted by Money Making A

Mike is 27.

So I don't understand your logic here. Mike can go "creep" on chicks that's in their early 20's but Pauly shouldn't because he's a year older?

http://www.mtv.com/shows/jersey_shore/cast.jhtml

I stated that Pauly shouldnt be chasing the youngins...just like how the the situation shouldn't be chasing the youngins

They really living the life right now.
And the crazy thing is it could really have been any of us on the show (as long as we were Italian lol)

Hilarious episode, just caught it...

Vinny getting in it with Mike

The Situation getting punched

Ronnie rocking some dude again
laugh.gif

Pauly D's stalker

Pauly D was born in 1980, dude is 30, or creepin' on 30.
That MTV list is mistaken, plus I think Jwoww mentioned it during a bonus clip, when they were clowning on Mike for looking older than Pauly.

son theres nothing wrong with a 28 yr old going after someone 21,you need to get out more often

when im 28 im still gonna go after the 21 yr olds best believe that

21 and older let another !@#@+ mold her
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom