Abbott Elementary - Wednesday on ABC & Hulu

"Hi! :emoji_slight_smile::emoji_wave::emoji_wave::emoji_wave:"

"Hmm I bet. >D"

"You know where they don't have a marijuana problem, the third world; where kids just can't Google what they want because they're busy making the phones"

"My Mom is on valtrex."

"That's fine you Mom has herpes."

That counselor all the way outta pocket. :smh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As a current teacher I find the school district angle hilarious because they really are just there to blow smoke, get PR, over promise and underdeliver.

Like awesome a bunch of people with unrelated degrees who have never stepped foot in a classroom are here to tell me how to do my job.

The district story was there before Janine was hired all they did was add a new guy and remove Janine from an Abbott classroom with her trying to change things like she always did.

Last edited:
The basketball game in the cold open. :rofl:
Tatyana Ali.
Tariq :lol:
Keegan-Michael Key as the Superintendent.
The guy who was the cab driver in the Deadpool films.

Tariq is just a great character, man :lol: They just toss son in all kinds of situations that he has pretty much no reason to be involved with and he's hilarious in all of them.

Shoutout to Zack Fox, never paid him any mind before Abbott but I lightweight might be a fan at this point.

I just played catch up on the last episode with Cree Summer as the new librarian and the newest one and both were great.

whoever is in charge of casting deserves their flowers.

i’m enjoying seeing some of these beautiful women of my childhood getting solid roles on a primetime show again.

tatyana alin:blush:

Tariq is just a great character, man :lol: They just toss son in all kinds of situations that he has pretty much no reason to be involved with and he's hilarious in all of them.

Shoutout to Zack Fox, never paid him any mind before Abbott but I lightweight might be a fan at this point.

I just played catch up on the last episode with Cree Summer as the new librarian and the newest one and both were great.

Him being the head of the PTA is hilarious.

They don’t work together/see each other on a daily basis. Where would the tension be?

It’ll come back when she returns to teaching

Back
Top Bottom