ABC's Shark Tank

Great show! But the infomercials guy who sits on the far left sometimes is yet to EVER invest I feel like

Originally Posted by joeya23phx

Great show! But the infomercials guy who sits on the far left sometimes is yet to EVER invest I feel like

laugh.gif
sons like nah man, im good

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the end of ep 5 of this season he finally gets really interested in a product.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the end of ep 5 of this season he finally gets really interested in a product.

The show is so much better when Cuban is on it.  He's a good businessman and he's also funny on top of it.  When they have the guest "investors" it's just not quite as good.

The moms with the workout program that sold people their franchise for $30K and then offered then financing on top of that were the real sharks in the room!  Those women were ruthless!

The show is so much better when Cuban is on it.  He's a good businessman and he's also funny on top of it.  When they have the guest "investors" it's just not quite as good.

The moms with the workout program that sold people their franchise for $30K and then offered then financing on top of that were the real sharks in the room!  Those women were ruthless!

Didn't know this show has been around for this long. I thought it just started like a year or two ago.

Back
Top Bottom