Abernja - The Collection - Updated 07/09/08!

Im digging all your J's man! Grapes, fire red 5's, flips, raptors, aquas, playoffs, bred xi's, and og 12's!!! Well maybe not the xxii'sthat are made out of the basketball/ leather material... I could never really grasp the idea of wearing a basketball... it just seemed kinda odd to me
roll.gif
.. But yea bro, you definitely have some Heat! keep it up and best ofluck to you with your job opportunities!

Sick collection man! Work at FNL 4 years as a part timer as well. I get paid like an AM almost now so it doesn't matter lol. Also in school so I feel yathere. You must have a big store if you are a stock manager though because that position isn't as common anymore and since you say you are never on thefloor. I know store 294 is huge though!

Originally Posted by bird junior23

Sick collection man! Work at FNL 4 years as a part timer as well. I get paid like an AM almost now so it doesn't matter lol. Also in school so I feel ya there. You must have a big store if you are a stock manager though because that position isn't as common anymore and since you say you are never on the floor. I know store 294 is huge though!
I'm not sure if that's what my actual position is called. That's what my boss calls it and I have/had people working under me so I guessthat makes me stock manager. IDK though.

Yeah I never go on the sales floor. Maybe once every now and again, but usually just to pull some apparel send sales if I have extra time on my hands. Thatdoesn't happen very much. I'm generally very busy.

I run stock at #238 in Lincoln, NE. Have you actually been to #294? I don't think it's that big considering some of the other stores I've been to.Well if you have, the NE store is a bit smaller. I'm not really sure what my position will be when I go back to Orlando after school. We just got a newmanager whom I've never met. I did run stock the whole time I was back for x-mas break though. The store was in bad shape. Let's just say I ran a"shake-down" by myself. That's almost putting it lightly. LOL

Nice collection.

You have a lot of different shoes - not just Nikes/Jordans/Adidas...that's a good look.

I work at FNL 588 - Columbia, SC.

Nike Air Movin' Uptempo...I WANT THOSE SO BAD!

Those were my 1st pair of Nikes, had them back in '97, I literally slept with them, lol. - 1st grade.

Back
Top Bottom