abernja's collection as of - Dec '11 - Update on pg 13

Nice, I like the J's and Prestos. Not too many Prestos seen these days.

I like how you have the kicks from when you were a kid. Wish I had mine

Here's two questions... how long collecting and how old are ya?

Nice collection. Like the Pennys and Foams. Nice organized shelves too. You should see the mess I have right now!

Originally Posted by lafayquinn

Nice, I like the J's and Prestos. Not too many Prestos seen these days.

I like how you have the kicks from when you were a kid. Wish I had mine

Here's two questions... how long collecting and how old are ya?

I owned about 10 pairs of the OG presto ID's. Those were my HS staple shoe. I actually don't really like the ones I have now. They're just not ascomfortable as they used to be. Am I the only one who feels this way???

I used to go shoe shopping with my mom usually about twice a year. I would always get my shoes in only two colorways. White and neon orange, or white withscream green.
pimp.gif

I would always get my lil sister to buy Jordans, but I always chose something different like Gloves, Penny's, Iversons, etc. Always kept it diverse.

Anyways to answer your questions.....

1 - I never really considered what I do collecting. I just love shoes so I just keep buying more and more. I figured out when I was about 10 years old if Itried to keep my shoes as nice as possible for as long as possible eventually I'd just keep getting more shoes and would still be able to wear them all.

So I guess when I was about 12 is when I started to really care about shoes.

2 - I'm 24 now, and don't plan on stopping ever. Just keep adding quality, and not worry about quantity. If you look at the two photo links I put upyou'll see what I used to have. I'd be at about 150 right now, but my feet grew out of the blue so I had to sell off all of those in the photos.

Originally Posted by c3tucker

Nice collection. Like the Pennys and Foams. Nice organized shelves too. You should see the mess I have right now!

It's my job to be organized, so it just kinda follows me into my everyday life. lol

I can't stand when things are cluttered either so it just makes sense. The white shelving unit I got from walmart for $22. You should go get some. I'mabout to go grab another. Too much stuff laying around still.

Originally Posted by Genius44

dope collection. Its your job to be organized? What do you do?

I'm in charge of the stockroom for a FinishLine store. Everything that happens goes through my hands.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by Genius44

dope collection. Its your job to be organized? What do you do?

I'm in charge of the stockroom for a FinishLine store. Everything that happens goes through my hands.
very nice collection
pimp.gif
. i run the stockroom at the fnl i workat as well

hey man....collections still hott! you still with finishline man? I know ive asked you this before, but what store you work at again? im an AM at the 359.

saymoregotsole - On sale for $50 + emp discount = $35
pimp.gif

They're mad comfortable too.

kyrac2 - What store are you at?

robgotti - Yep still there. About to hit my 5 yr in a couple months. I've jumped around a whole lot, but I'm at #218 in Sanford, FL now.

Back
Top Bottom