Abernja's Collection - Check it out - Update 10/20/07

hey bro- i still donno which of these shoes you wanted me to look at- let me know. hollaaaaazz.
BASKETBALL IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY;
IF YOU DON'T FOCUS,
ALL YOU'LL HAVE IS THE NEGATIVE!
AIM:
xix emster xix​

what szs are those that dont fit?
CrooksCastlesDewelsXL:200
AJV's Olives 8.5: 180
AJ BSpikes 10: 240
AIM:LordLefty586
Refs:Aair16, glo1980, automorph, MoOsHoE86(NSB),HUUUD(gough),judder14(laserv),COOGI MAN CTC(lasers over AIM!), MAKnogETxx1(currys)

Great collection....i like all the single pictures....get a good look at your stuff that way.....I work at finishline, see you got the Finishline annivesary 97's

^ Thanks.

Yep but I'm bout to return the 97's and get the wht/blk/red AJ XX2's instead. I put the 97's on the other day for a second and they just look plain ******ed IMO. Plus what would you wear to match with it. I like the shoe but they shouldn't have put the 3 bright colored stripes on the upper. That just kills it for me.

I un-ds'ed my foams yesterday. It was nice to break em out. Mad comfy.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
FS: DS AM 93 Classic Size 11

dope collection. let me know if you need some ds blk/caro 5's sz 7.5. pm me if your interested. :D
happy.gif

Nice collection... I especially like the rejuvenation pack 97's.

Sucks about the growing feet. Luckily my feet stopped when I started collecting.

Don't you work at finishline or something?

hey abernja, i saw someone said you work at finishline....me too, which one do you work at?

Hey Abernja, I saw in the grails post you said you couldnt wear your breds too work cuz of dress code. But how are they against finishline dress code? Didn't know if you'd check that post again :lol:
laugh.gif
"Dont worry if it was meant to be it'll be soon"​

^ I work at Best Buy also, so that's the dress code I was refering too. Any athetic shoe that Finishline has ever carried is not against policy. Best Buy they must be either solid black or brown.

^^ I work at store #294 - Altamonte Springs, FL. - Which store do you work at?
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA

nice 7s and 11s
Need size 8 any condition: Supreme Highs, True Blue 3's, Neon Uptempos

Email:YungGunna104@aim.com

I'm known to have more kicks than karate flicks.

Nice stuff, bro. What size are all those prestos? Any L's?
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." -John Wooden

CREPE PACK BURSTS, SZ 12 = MY GRAIL. WILLING TO PAY WELL FOR THESE. GET AT ME PLEASE!

^ Nope. No Large only some Medium left. But most of it I unloaded already. You can just check the B/S forum my stuff I have for sale if up in there.

Thanks for the comment though.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA

hey abernja....i read on a different thread somewhere that you work at a finishline.....me too....which store do you work at?

Cool collection, lots of great stuff.....

For Sale: VVVNDS Nike Air Max Assail 2 size 11.5

Stay true to yourself....and your kicks!

Wanted: Air Max 90/360 Foot Patrol One Time Only's size 12

Back
Top Bottom