About 65% of the collection...

100
12
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
47b6d929b3127cce8a979dc8d93d00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a979dbd587800000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a979db6d94300000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a979245992f00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a979240181a00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a979244181e00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a97924e181400000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a9792f7999d00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a97920f996500000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a97920c185600000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a9792f418ae00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a9792a999c300000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a9792ad99c700000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a97929f99f500000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a97929199fb00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a97937dd98f00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a979337d9c500000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a97933258f000000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a97933058f200000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a979018997300000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a9790fa999100000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a97900c996700000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a979006996d00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6d929b3127cce8a979000996b00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec16ff07a200000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec16fc869100000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec16e507b800000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec16e0868d00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec16ea868700000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec16d086bd00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec16da86b700000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec16cf079200000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec16b286df00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec16f107ac00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec16b886d500000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec16ad07f000000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec169686fb00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec169107cc00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec168507d800000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec168086ed00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec168a86e700000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da22b3127cce82ec168d07d000000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da24b3127cce8292f96ad5d700000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da36b3127cce837f2ddedc2300000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7da08b3127cce832f258ed37f00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b7d828b3127cce84ac607b0a9400000026108QaOGbVuybs

47b7d828b3127cce84ac65e94a9c00000026108QaOGbVuybs

47b7d623b3127cceb8dc2b0c2c9c00000026108QaOGbVuybs


Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it. Cuz y'all were fakin like...​
O.G. Member # ?​
Jordan's were my first love and my second love were Dunks!!!​
 
1,122
25
Joined
Mar 24, 2006
good god thats a sick collection
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11
 
430
10
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
good @#%$ my dude...and your from the "urea"...any of those for sale??? bison's maybe???

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...​
 
11,534
320
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
NICE KICKS... 65%... DAMN WHERE THE OTHER 35%
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED
 
11
10
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
nice collection u got quality and quantity
i take 3 Ls to the head LOVE LIVE LIFE then im dead
 
1,105
10
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
very fresh collection man..very versatile.

are those IXs originally the olives dyed black?

love your flightposites and foams as well.
 
1,672
393
Joined
May 24, 2005
did you paint the back of the Mars?
TEAM WARRIORS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
RIP Bill Walsh​
 
100
12
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
yeah the IX's were the olive's Dyed Black and I don't think I took a pic of the Mars but the 4's above are the Laser 4's...
Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it. Cuz y'all were fakin like...​
O.G. Member # ?​
Jordan's were my first love and my second love were Dunks!!!​
 
11,534
320
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
^^^^^ YOU TRyin to SALE anything let me know size 12

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED
 
252
10
Joined
May 3, 2004
flightposite collection :smokin
smokin.gif
We get one day a year to prove we're not screw-ups and what do we do? We screw it up
 
4,638
84
Joined
Oct 31, 2005
To be honest, that first pic >>>>>> everything else you had.

Nice collection.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​
 
1,206
104
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
damn that is a nice collection. good work


use rep code MO8573 on Karmaloop and get 20% off
 

salvisupreme

Banned
66
10
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
im very jealous..hurting peoples feelings
looking to trade Mf doom sb sz. 7 for a 9-9.5 or ON SALE!! (LA meet ups r available)
 
Top Bottom