? about lil b

Time > that gay dude that got undercover meat lovers jocking. Lil b is definition of a lame dude with a lame fanbase. Milkshake @$* cats.

Time > that gay dude that got undercover meat lovers jocking. Lil b is definition of a lame dude with a lame fanbase. Milkshake @$* cats.

^ go find ur dad, dudes mad @ a dude who grinds extra hard and made his path in this rap game. Smh "ninjas like insomniacs they hate to dream". If you can respect da message, respect da grind.

"Cuz u aint in da rap game til u make 1000 songs ,and u dying for this rap cuz its da only thing u love" - lil b

Swag swag!

^ go find ur dad, dudes mad @ a dude who grinds extra hard and made his path in this rap game. Smh "ninjas like insomniacs they hate to dream". If you can respect da message, respect da grind.

"Cuz u aint in da rap game til u make 1000 songs ,and u dying for this rap cuz its da only thing u love" - lil b

Swag swag!

N' said go find ya dad......foul
laugh.gif

I don't Respect Him Cause he's the Only rapper who had to go out His way to Get Notice. Straight Foolery Nothing he says make sense and being gay makes it no better. 
tired.gif

I don't Respect Him Cause he's the Only rapper who had to go out His way to Get Notice. Straight Foolery Nothing he says make sense and being gay makes it no better. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CrackerJack

Is the guys fanbase real, or more of a joke? I just listened to one of his songs, and let me tell you, it was the worst i dont even know what to call it ive ever heard. I dont know if you guys are serious about him when i see all this "thank you based god" crap, but i really hope not. I wish the rap game wasnt just circle a clowns that id probably run circles around, lil b needs to be terminated along with all the the people that follow him religiously. I mean the comments on youtube are saying "lil b ill let you F#^@ my girl". *@@?
Thank you, CRACKERJACK OUT.

real question. why do you concern yourself about what other people listen to?
does it effect your daily life in any way? if not, i don't see why you have a problem with lil b.

nobody want to listen to rap with the deepest meanings all the time, so others, including myself, like a diversified playlist. 

lupe and nas are two of my favorite rappers, but i like to throw in some lil b, curren$y, frank ocean, etc to brake up what would otherwise be a stale selection.

oh, and "whoop, whoop, swag, swag"

Is the guys fanbase real, or more of a joke? I just listened to one of his songs, and let me tell you, it was the worst i dont even know what to call it ive ever heard. I dont know if you guys are serious about him when i see all this "thank you based god" crap, but i really hope not. I wish the rap game wasnt just circle a clowns that id probably run circles around, lil b needs to be terminated along with all the the people that follow him religiously. I mean the comments on youtube are saying "lil b ill let you F#^@ my girl". *@@?

does it effect your daily life in any way? if not, i don't see why you have a problem with lil b.

nobody want to listen to rap with the deepest meanings all the time, so others, including myself, like a diversified playlist. 

lupe and nas are two of my favorite rappers, but i like to throw in some lil b, curren$y, frank ocean, etc to brake up what would otherwise be a stale selection.

Lil B is a pioneer.

get out the box you in dude.

Dude's a philopsopher.

The Eckhart Tolle of hip-hop

Lil B is a pioneer.

get out the box you in dude.

Dude's a philopsopher.

The Eckhart Tolle of hip-hop

Originally Posted by spacerace

Not only does it affect my life, but yours, your children, your grand children, your grand childrens children, the people that listen to this are the future, and by looks of it, its not to bright. This Lil b is a straight clown, He needed to name an album "im Gay" before he got any media recognition, thats corny, thats fake. This guy is a fraud and it hurts to see where the hip hop game is going or already gone. The only way to stop this buffoonery is to stop listening to his garbage. And maybe instead of worshiping this "God" his fans could discovering ways to cure cancer, or stimulate the economy, or dig for oil, its much more than just a fan base, its has  now become a lifestyle.

Not only does it affect my life, but yours, your children, your grand children, your grand childrens children, the people that listen to this are the future, and by looks of it, its not to bright. This Lil b is a straight clown, He needed to name an album "im Gay" before he got any media recognition, thats corny, thats fake. This guy is a fraud and it hurts to see where the hip hop game is going or already gone. The only way to stop this buffoonery is to stop listening to his garbage. And maybe instead of worshiping this "God" his fans could discovering ways to cure cancer, or stimulate the economy, or dig for oil, its much more than just a fan base, its has  now become a lifestyle.

I dont care if i get incinerated, this guy is absolute garbage, and im going to go out on a limb and say the people that follow him as if he really is a "Higher being", arent doing much with their lives and should take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror and reevaluate the current situation in life and figure out how they can amend it to make it better(run on i know).

Ur Name tho
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I dont care if i get incinerated, this guy is absolute garbage, and im going to go out on a limb and say the people that follow him as if he really is a "Higher being", arent doing much with their lives and should take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror and reevaluate the current situation in life and figure out how they can amend it to make it better(run on i know).

Ur Name tho
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It does not affect your life in the slightest homie. and if it did, you're a weak minded individual . NO single artist has ever effected me to the degree that it has altered my lifestyle in any serious fashion. And for you to say that his fans are not contributing to society because they listen to his music is laughable. I am one year away from getting my degree in psychology from umd and i listen to lil b in my downtime; doing so does not make me less of a contributing citizen to society.  

Back
Top Bottom