? about the last infared 90 release

so when exactly will these be re-retroed? and how much will they cost? im gonna get me 2 pairs............

why did i sleep on these?

tired.gif

Word these need to be retroed this year 08'.

I ain't paying nowhere close to what resellers want for these.

Lots of stores got these and even eastbay had them. Wish I could get a pair in my size for a good price...

Scooped two pairs for 50% off with employee appreciation. Beat one to death, still wear them almost daily as workout shoes. Other pair is worn but still ingood condition.

Those who own these - how should one go about cleaning the suede/nubuck material? Thanks a lot.

Throw em in a pillowcase and put them in the washing machine. It works. I was hesitant to try it at first but it cleaned them up pretty well.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im bout to put some pairs i know aroumd my hood on ebay....god damn i aint know they was going for cake like that.
eek.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

*starts cleaning his beater pair*
anyone have any good tips on how to clean the mesh?
laugh.gif

i used soft scrub with bleach on mine and it turned out great. just be sure you only get it on the mesh and rinse it out completely because bleach can yellowwith age. but back on topic, i remember these sleepin on shelves for a real long time. i even picked up a few more pairs when i went to the outlets in japan,then i hooked all my friends up with em. now i just feel dumb seeing as how theyre like $250+... ridiculous imo.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

I regret not buying more than 1 pair. Mines are BEAT
smh.gif
I regret not buying any pairs when the came out.

Because of users on here and seeing pictures of people rocking them made me want them, but when I seen them out in person while being rocked on someone'sfeet made me want them.

Back
Top Bottom