About to be kicked off parents healthinsurance...suggestions?

Whats good nt, Im turning 26 next month which means I'll be removed from my folks health insurance. Im a contractor at my job, and the plans they offer are through the roof. Anyone have any suggestions for a single male looking do get some decent coverage at a price less than an arm or leg. Any help/input appreciated...

Exercise

Dont stress yourself out

Eat healthy

Wash your hands

And you will never need a doctor again.

Good thread I would like to know too.

Exercise

Dont stress yourself out

Eat healthy

Wash your hands

You never know when there will be a emergency. Hospital visits aren't cheap. *knocks on wood*

Exercise

Dont stress yourself out

Eat healthy

Wash your hands

Smh worst advice ever.
Insurance does prescriptions, dentist, and doctors. The hell you gonna do when you exercising and brake an ankle? Or need antibiotics. So many things can happen
I definatly recommend having health insurance.
How much they taking out of checks for what they offer?

A doctor bill once every two years if cheaper than insurance every month.

But things unforeseen pop up ALL the time. Rolling the dice like that is EXTREMELY risky.

Just looking at the bills for my daughter's pediatrician visits w/o insurance has me like :x Thank goodness we have insurance and it's only a $20 co-pay. I can't imagine how people pay these bills with the costs being so high. It's crazy.

Smh worst advice ever.
Insurance does prescriptions, dentist, and doctors. The hell you gonna do when you exercising and brake an ankle? Or need antibiotics. So many things can happen
I definatly recommend having health insurance.
How much they taking out of checks for what they offer?
Lol @ all those things that are great or you being the "worst advice ever"

I see where your coming from on the breaking an ankle point, but you don't really need antibiotics

Get any dental work done now. That happened to me last year and I had to get everything done. I'm paying it off still,but I cant imagine having to pay it without having my dads insurance

Back
Top Bottom