about to cop some Jordan 3s from 2001 and 03 got a quick question

Originally Posted by Weatherman

FutureDHughes wrote:

I say go for it.

If they are in good condition and knowing you don't wear them 24/7.

I have heard stories of 3's cracking, but idk if these are the case for ALL 3's or just retros.
indifferent.gif
The what? All of the 3's in question are retro's... what is this you speak of?

OP, pics aren't working.

Yeah.
I know, but just was wondering..

FutureDHughes wrote:

I say go for it.

I have heard stories of 3's cracking, but idk if these are the case for ALL 3's or just retros.
indifferent.gif

OP, pics aren't working.

Yeah.
I know, but just was wondering..

FutureDHughes wrote:

I say go for it.

indifferent.gif

OP, pics aren't working.

EXACTLY THE TRASH I BE TALKING ABOUT 
laugh.gif

FutureDHughes wrote:

I say go for it.

indifferent.gif

OP, pics aren't working.

EXACTLY THE TRASH I BE TALKING ABOUT 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Daver

Defogged? If he un fogged it and it never fogged back up after then that's a good sign. I took a blow dryer to my 99 metallic v's and they unfogged and fogged right back up after 5 minutes. I wore them anyways and the midsole cracked after 1 hour of wear.
laugh.gif

Yep. Same EXACT thing happened to my 99 metallics. Wore em for an hour and the midsole was gone. Was so mad I ended up throwing em in the garbage on the spot and walking around barefoot the rest of the day. Looking back, I do regret that...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Daver

Defogged? If he un fogged it and it never fogged back up after then that's a good sign. I took a blow dryer to my 99 metallic v's and they unfogged and fogged right back up after 5 minutes. I wore them anyways and the midsole cracked after 1 hour of wear.
laugh.gif

Yep. Same EXACT thing happened to my 99 metallics. Wore em for an hour and the midsole was gone. Was so mad I ended up throwing em in the garbage on the spot and walking around barefoot the rest of the day. Looking back, I do regret that...
frown.gif

Any shoe that is over 10 years old runs the risk of having the sole seperate. My friend had a DS pair of Olive 9's and like a idiot wore them in the house for fun on carpet. Needless to say he ended up with 1 and a half shoes. Moral of the story wear on your own risk.

Any shoe that is over 10 years old runs the risk of having the sole seperate. My friend had a DS pair of Olive 9's and like a idiot wore them in the house for fun on carpet. Needless to say he ended up with 1 and a half shoes. Moral of the story wear on your own risk.

Back
Top Bottom