About to start b****in', ain't you? Ready to start snitching, ain't you?...

In the OG ''Jay-Z For Dummies'' thread I insinuated that he was speakin' on Pac, but apparently I was ''reaching''...

...to this day I firmly believe that line was in reference to T. Shakur.

By far my favorite part of Fade to Black is when he uses this song in conversation. One of my friends got caught up in a little legal trouble. He was at my place crying and sayin he might roll on someone and I had to hit him with it, "bout to start *****in aint you, ready to start snitchin aint you, I forgive your weak $%*, hustlin just aint you."

By far my favorite part of Fade to Black is when he uses this song in conversation. One of my friends got caught up in a little legal trouble. He was at my place crying and sayin he might roll on someone and I had to hit him with it, "bout to start *****in aint you, ready to start snitchin aint you, I forgive your weak $%*, hustlin just aint you."

Yeah I been figured that I love the dough line was in reference to Pac.

But in reference to Big saying " Who shot cha" I don't think he was actually insinuating that he had anything to do with the Quad shooting.

I know there was a point and time where he started firing back at Pac every now and then with subliminals cause he was tired of not saying anything

Yeah I been figured that I love the dough line was in reference to Pac.

But in reference to Big saying " Who shot cha" I don't think he was actually insinuating that he had anything to do with the Quad shooting.

I know there was a point and time where he started firing back at Pac every now and then with subliminals cause he was tired of not saying anything

Originally Posted by rock55asu

One of my friends got caught up in a little legal trouble. He was at my place crying and sayin he might roll on someone and I had to hit him with it, "bout to start *****in aint you, ready to start snitchin aint you, I forgive your weak $%*, hustlin just aint you."
If true 
roll.gif
roll.gif

One of my friends got caught up in a little legal trouble. He was at my place crying and sayin he might roll on someone and I had to hit him with it, "bout to start *****in aint you, ready to start snitchin aint you, I forgive your weak $%*, hustlin just aint you."
If true 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

In the OG ''Jay-Z For Dummies'' thread I insinuated that he was speakin' on Pac, but apparently I was ''reaching''...

Another reason why I've stated that we speak the same language broski.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

If true 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly... Wild *%# boy you are if factual
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If true 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

If true 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Definitely true.  The best part of the whole thing is one of my friends that claims to be the biggest Jay fan in history did not know the lines at all. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  I should have smacked them both, actually I should find better friends.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

If true 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Definitely true.  The best part of the whole thing is one of my friends that claims to be the biggest Jay fan in history did not know the lines at all. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  I should have smacked them both, actually I should find better friends.

Back
Top Bottom