:{ Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Thread - In Theaters June 22, 2012 }:

I'm still undecided.. although I found out it was rated R.. rated R movies tend to be a lot better IMO..comedy or action

wow, reviews have been pretty bad for this. 32% on RT.

damn, i thought it was going to be good but i did think it could be as bad as van helsing.

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

"If this Lincoln vampire movie is a hit I'm gonna do Martin Luther King ninja warrior ." - Chris Rock

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

The book is great and I hope the movie is just as good. I think a lot of people are laughing this movie off because of this idea, but I feel this will be a success. Can't wait.
They better hope people go and watch this from word of mouth or it will bomb really bad.  When the trailer plays in the theatre, I know people who don't know about the book are like wth is this.

At first it looked dope, then after a couple more trailers, and the cast....im good

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

liked it

yea?!! worth seeing or wait until its on demand?
 Feels like a theatre movie, so much ridiculousness (fighting with horses as weapons) and fun historical remarks.
you cant have a serious mentality about it, it's a cult movie at best. Some cliches but the overall over the top scenarios make it likeable
Starts slow but Dominic Cooper was the best actor in the movie

Just got back from seeing it.  Acting was terrible... the fight scenes was the best part of the movie.

5/10

Save your money

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Just got back from seeing it.  Acting was terrible... the fight scenes was the best part of the movie.

5/10

Save your money
I'll catch it for free
wink.gif

So I guess I'm watching Ted tonight
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom