AC Slater

Seriously how can a guy that looks so Mexican be white?

19e16e42eef3526045d39787df593518ff41e8a3.jpg

was he supposed to be white? I always thought he was supposed to be the token hispanic, like Lisa was the token black girl...

I think the OP is talking about how did he have the name AC Slater when it was obvious that he was of Latino heritage.

Maybe he was adopted, or had a white father.

I think he means on the show, he was supposed to be a white character. His dad was in the army or some crap.

he didnt even mention being mexican till the college years and even then it was for a girl...

for the people that dont know or just forgot about the story lol

Guys this is probably the most embarassing thing that has ever happenedto me. I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortlyafter i had to go#2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairsto use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and Iremembered somethingmy friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take adump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell ACSlater always satbackwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomache wasfacing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heardfootsteps coming upthe stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a toughposition to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I amsitting in myGF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing thewrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when thefootsteps becamecloser. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door.Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder andharder. Suddenly, thedoor opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. Wemade eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarassed I wantedto die. I quicklyfinished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as Icould. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tommorow. I am soembarassed and I hope mygf doesnt blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Guys this is probably the most embarassing thing that has ever happenedto me. I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortlyafter i had to go#2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairsto use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and Iremembered somethingmy friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take adump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell ACSlater always satbackwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomache wasfacing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heardfootsteps coming upthe stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a toughposition to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I amsitting in myGF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing thewrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when thefootsteps becamecloser. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door.Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder andharder. Suddenly, thedoor opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. Wemade eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarassed I wantedto die. I quicklyfinished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as Icould. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tommorow. I am soembarassed and I hope mygf doesnt blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.
I thought this thread was about this.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

I thought this thread was about this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Yall sick for remembering that thread.

AC Slater wasn't suppose to be white on Saved By The Bell. His full name was Antonio Cortez Slater.

Back
Top Bottom