Acai Berry??????

I am trying to eat healthier/get in shape but I know my diet is all screwed up. I was gonna do a "juice cleanse" for a few days and eat 1 meal(delicious vegetarian sandwich) and drink acai berry juice for the rest of my intake. Anybody had any experience with this juice..is it as amazing as they sayit is???

just start eating healthy. you dont need to do this cleanse crap. it's all a bunch of hype.

just eat healthy and stop eating junk food. try to eat fruits and vegetables instead of anything like chocolate or twinkies for a week and you will feel adifference

Don't fall into the hype. Its just antioxidants. Pomegranates, raisins, prunes & blueberries have alot of antioxidants as well and probably alotcheaper and easier to obtain. If you want to clean your system though, I suggest prune juice + grape nuts. That should do the job.

In Rio Açai is the best drink i've ever had no lie. I have tried several Açais here in America and have yet find one that tastes like original pure berry.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

In Rio Açai is the best drink i've ever had no lie. I have tried several Açais here in America and have yet find one that tastes like original pure berry.

This man knows what he's talking about.

Leaving the beach and grabbing a cup of açai is
pimp.gif
(I live in Rio).

drink only water. avoid most processed drinks and crap
eliminate junkfood and fastfood.
work out or exercise
spread out meals or eat less with time in between

its all about will power. if you do that for the most part
pimp.gif

i myself am on the jared diet for the most part. and lots of water. and cycling. and some other exercising.

~Lefty

When I was staying on the North Shore I had an Acai bowl every morning.

Either is was location or the Acai...but I never felt better.

While living a lifestyle that we all do, sometimes is hard to get all the nutrients and vitamins in the foods we eat. Sometimes we are on the run and dont havetime to eat every item on the food pyramid

I personally think that ACAI is great! It gives you long lasting energy throughout the day. And to know that after a shot of the juice, you are pretty muchgetting everything you need in a day. I dont think its hype because our bodies need these type of antioxidants to cleanse the toxins in our system. Make sureyou get the PURE stuff, not the blend or mix. You'll feel the difference.

Some Facts

Why açaí?

Studies have shown that this little berry known as açaí is one of the most nutritious and powerful foods in the world! Sure, there are other antioxidantwellness fruits such as Goji, Noni and Mangosteen; but, they simply do not compare to açaí. Unlike açaí, they do not contain the essential fatty acids known asOmega 3, 6 and 9.

Benefits of Açaí:

-Antioxidant
-Antibacterial
-Anti-inflammatory
-Antimutagenic
-Cardiovascular System
-Boosts energy levels
-Improves digestive function
-Improves mental clarity/focus
-Promotes sound sleep
-Provides all vital vitamins
-Contains several important minerals
-Is an extremely powerful free radical fighter
-Acai has very high levels of fibers
-Cleanses and Detoxifies the body
-Strengthens your immune system
-Enhances sexual desire and performance
-Fights cancerous cells
-Slows down the aging process
-Promotes healthier and younger-looking skin
-Alleviates diabetes
-Normalizes and regulates cholesterol levels
-Helps maintain healthy heart function
-Minimizes inflammation
-Improves circulation
-Prevents artherosclerosis
-Enhances visual acuity
-Relieves arthritis pain
-Reduces the occurrence of seizures
-Helps to reduce physical injuries & speed up recovery
-Helps stabilize normal blood sugar levels
-Helps improve patients suffering from leukemia
-Fights general depression
-Supports weight loss
-Improves upon your overall physical strength

Açai the way it's supposed to be -- unrefined, 100% pure and 100% organic. If you're taking a non-organic antioxidant, then you're wasting yourmoney. Non-organic products contain pesticides and toxins. Antioxidants remove these toxins from your body, therefore, if your product is not organic thenyou're filling your body with harmful pesticides and toxins!

take a nutrition class and they will tell you all these diets are all hype.

why would you want to take something that says "a full days supply of x vitamin/s"? you are really suppose to take x amount of each vitamin each dayif you go over that when it gets toxic.

taking that acai in the morning that gives you a "full days supply of vitamins" it will be hard going through out the day with out eating so calledvitamin again.

if you trying to get in shape live a healthy life, figure out your calorie intake and then stick to it. eating just one meal a day will do more harm than good.you wont be getting variety, moderation, it isnt nutrient dense, etc.

just stick to 3 meals with snacks in between. count your calories, cool it on the processed foods. eat more fruits and vegetables (they have phytochemicals)drink water. and limit your sugar intake and youll be straight in the game.

Back
Top Bottom