According to Wikipedia...

I am a trivia junkie therefore I love searching wikipedia (i know it isn't always creditable) for random information and the most random "fact" Iran across today was...

Full Force

They have produced and written music for UTFO, Doctor Ice, Samantha Fox, Patti LaBelle, Jasmine Guy, The Force M.D.s, Britney Spears, James Brown, Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam, Backstreet Boys, La Toya Jackson, and Selena. Full Force produced UTFO's "Roxanne Roxanne" (1985), a record that led to several answer records, most notably one by Roxanne Shanté. They produced singer/songwriter Rihanna's 2005 hit, "That La, La, La" which appears on her debut album Music Of The Sun. The Black Eyed Peas' worldwide hit "Don't Phunk With My Heart" was also written as a collaboration between Full Force and will.i.am of the Peas. Full Force wrote and produced most of the singles from La Toya Jackson's fifth studio album La Toya, including "You're Gonna Get Rocked!", "You Blew", and "Such a Wicked Love", as well as Patti LaBelle's track "I Got It Like That", for which they also provided prominent background vocals, from her 1989 album, Be Yourself.

post anything music related you found interesting.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

These Ns???

They appeared in the 1990s comedy film House Party and its sequel as the gangster-nemeses of Kid and Play. Recent activities include the production of another installment of the franchise titled Bouncers.

roll.gif

Watch any of their old videos, you will get a good laugh.

i know one of the dude specifically the one that say "imma kick your ...." needless to say what you read is in stone

Back
Top Bottom