***Ace Hood - Gutta Nov. 25th***

ya he was cool he was a couple years older then me so it wasnt like i was real cool with him or nothing but from the little i did talk/hangout with him he wascool. his moms still works there and i see her everryday

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

Papoose can't get a record out but this dude got a real release date shhh is disgusting

I can't believe dudes would cop this
grin.gif

It's not Ace's fault Pap is a bumm.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

since the cypher i softned my stance on him and the album is solid...if u got a whip your gonna love this album.

for sure....this album was tailormade for the whip

Didn't really pay much attention to dude at first, but this CD go hard
pimp.gif

Perfect CD to just stash in the whip
pimp.gif

7. Ride (Feat. Trey Songz)
16. Ride (Remix) (Feat. Trey Songz, Rick Ross & Juelz Santana)
17. Ride (Remix) (Feat. T-Pain, Rick Ross & Juelz Santana)

indifferent.gif
.. Song is kinda hot but COME ON !! I dont think Iever seen this ever happen on a CD..

There's only 2 versions of "Ride" on the CD........the OG & the Remix feat Trey, Rick & Juelz. T-Pain version ISN'T on the CD.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

dude is trash.. cash flow waz da +##+ tho.. def NOT coppin "gutta"
so imagine a album full of cashflow type street runner beats...you sleepin there pal.....

CD isnt bad @ all...

"knock knock bang bang where da cash @?"....been saying that all day

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

after i heard cash flow, i thought he was just another FL rapper, but this dude has surprised me.

he's got talent
pimp.gif
Word. I thought the same thing, but then i heard him in that cipher with Fab and Jada, and realized too. Still haven't heard that muchthough... gonna DL the album though

Dude is trash imo,

He uses the same lyrics in every song. All he raps about are a cash flow, Louis Vuitton rags, money in bags, etc. Then he says the same thing over and overagain

Just listen to Cash Flow, Ride or Die, and his new joint in rapid succession and u'll see what im talkin about

He can spit, its just that his lyrics are garbage

upon further review album is solid....didnt go in expectin too much, but dude makes some bangers

Back
Top Bottom