ACG Pack Air Force Ones NDC Pics

DOES ANYONE KNOW

if any account will both get the SPIRIDON AF1s AND the Mowabb af1s?
I'd like to get both of them at once for a bigger discount at a mom n pops. but It seems like one or the other
ohwell.gif

I finally saw the Safari joints in person yesterday. Easy pass. Especially for $150. In pics, I liked the print. But it was just too much in person, for somereason.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I finally saw the Safari joints in person yesterday. Easy pass. Especially for $150. In pics, I liked the print. But it was just too much in person, for some reason.
shame, and the ones posted above you are blah. guess i really just dont care for af1s. been a loooooooong time for me.

ya i ordered the safaris from them... PYS is good with shippin cuz they double box... but ya dont sleep on this shoe... the quality is top notch... the qualitytotally justifies the 150... and the shoe is just nice too...

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

When are those MoWabbs and Wildwoods hittin spots?

The mowabbs are out already, i agree with all the price is a bit much for an AF1 but the quality is nice. I think the concept behind the mowabb is one ofthe best releases for an AF1 in awhile IMO...

NY to SD

OO its time 2 go on a wilde goose chase for them this weekend

Anyone know where I can get them at in the DMV? Perferably in Montgomery County.

Thanks

I'm definitely gonna cop the mowabb's..i copped the safaris for 105 no tax
smile.gif
i love bein a champs employee!

Back
Top Bottom