acne help vol. no proactive

atl4lifefan

Banned
Okay NT i need ur help i have a lil bit of acne and i need help quick. I was just wondering what is the best way to get rid of it overnight or the quickest waypossible. Your thoughts and comments are needed thanks in advance.

What works for other people isn't exactly going to work for you. Different things work for different people when it comes to washing their face.Personally, I've found that washing my face with regular soap in the shower, then using Cetaphil at night before going to bed has worked best for me. Mydermatologist got me on this stuff called Benzaclin that I just apply after washing my face.

yea i know what u mean when u say everyone is different but i was mine with soap and i use that cetaphil too it works pretty good and i sometimes do seeresults over night

umm this may sound crazy but it works... ok so my mom gave me this article like a couple years ago when puberty was starting to show on my face. Basically itis a homemade face mask. Every night you have to do it. Get a raw egg drain all the clear stuff and put the yolk (the yellow part) into a bowl and just bustthe little bubble then apply to the face smoothly and leave on for 10 to 12 mins and after that wash it off with a towel... I know it sounds out there but manTRUST me it really really works.. Well good luck
smile.gif
hope this helps you out.

Originally Posted by atl4lifefan

Okay NT i need ur help i have a lil bit of acne and i need help quick. I was just wondering what is the best way to get rid of it overnight or the quickest way possible. Your thoughts and comments are needed thanks in advance.
end your life

Neosporin son it makes pimples go bye bye .. but start usin Cetaphil ..
pimp.gif
helped me out a few times..

best thing to do is rub oil on your face, i found out that corn oil or vegetable oil works best. Take a towel and pour some oil on it, then gently rub yourface. Do this for about 2 times a day, and it's gonna be gone in about a day or two.

i used to try everything possible. cetaphil, proactive, neutrogena... none of them really worked for me. Then I started to just wash my face with cold coldwater. I guess all those products dried out my skin too much. washing it w/ water left enough oil i need on my skin to make it not so sensitive. now my face isclear.

I use a combination of AHAs and BHAs for cleansing and treatment.

Alpha Hydrox facewash, Alpha Hydrox 10% lotion

Paulas Choice 2% BHA gel for treatment.

But with these you have to use a good sunscreen as well.

accutane really works. i used it and it cleared up my acne in a matter of months.

the only downside to it is that it dries your face out really bad. so i carried around a bottle of moisturizer. and, i did it during the winter, so my face gotreally dry.

i still get pimples now and again, but they literally last for a day or two and then they're gone. hope this helps.

and, one more thing, you need a prescrition for it.

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

best thing to do is rub oil on your face, i found out that corn oil or vegetable oil works best. Take a towel and pour some oil on it, then gently rub your face. Do this for about 2 times a day, and it's gonna be gone in about a day or two.
indifferent.gif

81yywqo.gif

toothpaste

I used to do that, but I heard that it leaves really bad scars so I quit doing it. It sure did work though, it seemed like the zits would just disappear overnight.

hmm. good to know. ghost says u should soak a towel in hella hot water though and burn them*!$*## down... f'n crybaby

i take tretinoin and doxycycline.
i have been taking it for a mont now, but only one side of my face stop getting acne.
ohwell.gif

No wash your face when it feels oily, oil and dirt is the main cause of acne. So that means if u have to wash 5 times a day it will help.

drink water and juice
eat some vegetables and fruit
wash ur bedsheets
stop looking at the Big Breast Appreciation Thread

my friend cleo used rubbing alchohol on his face and the next day had these nasty lookin burns but the day after his face was clear as day

Back
Top Bottom