Acne on the 2009 Space Jams

What did u guys do about the small bumps on the white part of the shoe?Did yall try and fix it or just leave it on there?

What did u guys do about the small bumps on the white part of the shoe?Did yall try and fix it or just leave it on there?

I got a blade and just leveled it off. Barely noticeable.

DON'T try to pull em out with tweezers... Lol. It comes out like a smashed nipple.

I got a blade and just leveled it off. Barely noticeable.

DON'T try to pull em out with tweezers... Lol. It comes out like a smashed nipple.

I just left them alone, on my Space Jams & Silver Anniversary...
I wonder if the Cool Grey's will have them?

I just left them alone, on my Space Jams & Silver Anniversary...
I wonder if the Cool Grey's will have them?

So many space jam threads lately....

Anyway I heard of people taking tweezers or nail clippers and getting them off, if you are really that worried about them

Anyway I heard of people taking tweezers or nail clippers and getting them off, if you are really that worried about them

its like they produce it in like packs or something and all they do is pull them off eachother.... idk if you guys understand what im saying, but since they made a million of them they had to find a way to mass produce them and thats how they did it

its like they produce it in like packs or something and all they do is pull them off eachother.... idk if you guys understand what im saying, but since they made a million of them they had to find a way to mass produce them and thats how they did it

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Yea. I used fingernail clippers. Its best to just leave em alone. lol I laughed at "Acne"

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Yea. I used fingernail clippers. Its best to just leave em alone. lol I laughed at "Acne"

my right shoe had them bad, every pair I looked at on RD had them, I never complain about quality but that release was horrible.

Back
Top Bottom