Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

he didn't come to that Flatbush zombies, he tweeted that he had surgery or something. he's gonna be in houston this summer at that beer fest

no houston 
mean.gif

might have to make a trip to NOLA

Tickets on sale yet?

I'm there 3/26.

The NYC ones been on sale. It's a hot 97 sponsored show with the LOX and French montana too. I was thinking about going but French is wack and I don't wanna have to see a shorter Bronson set for him. Lox would be dope though. I've seen Jada and Styles before too so I'm on the fence.

Tickets on sale yet?

I'm there 3/26.

The NYC ones been on sale. It's a hot 97 sponsored show with the LOX and French montana too. I was thinking about going but French is wack and I don't wanna have to see a shorter Bronson set for him. Lox would be dope though. I've seen Jada and Styles before too so I'm on the fence.
Meh. I just want to see Bronson.

Guess I have to wait.:frown:

Last edited:
Me and my homies are going to his show in Carrboro, NC on March 23rd.  

"Now you can tell by my pendant that I'm protected, direct descendant in the blue and orange Lexus watching 'Se7en'" 

It's about time

http://www.mtv.com/news/1817205/action-bronsons-getting-his-own-tv-show-f-k-thats-delicious/

After years of rapping about food, talking about food and making food,Action Bronson  finally is finally starring in his own food-related show.

The series, wonderfully titled “F–k, That’s Delicious,” will air online through Munchies, a subsidiary of VICE. A trailer for the show, which will drop new episodes monthly, was released online on Monday (April 28).

“You always hear me rapping about things; this is a rare chance you get to actually see it,” Bronsalino says to the camera to open, before diving some 20 feet off of a boat and splashing into a body of water. From there, it’s all about food.

Since he's got that dude in a torture rack.. Figured I'd let people know.. That he was on Monday Night Raw on Monday lol.. Kinda... Lol

I cannot express how much Blue Chips 2 made me a fan of dude. Definitely one of my favorite albums in a while.

...Can't front, I couldn't hear anything but Ghost. I got over that, and I cannot use any word but original to describe Action.

Back
Top Bottom