Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

I can see how someone could be disappointed by Saaab Stories. I enjoyed the project, but I could have done without "No Time" and "Strictly For My Jeeps". Also wish "Heel Toe" was on it.

Bronsolino

nthat.gif

Project is so well put together I can listen to the songs in no particular order and they all flow well.

ROLL UP LOOKIN LIKE SINBAD WIT DA EARRING :pimp: :lol:

album is tooooo doppee :smokin

...this that chef/neanderthal rap

...i feel like i need a 5 star lamb dinner after listening to this :smokin

Now that Eminem has fallen off, is action bronson the best white rapper alive? I think so. 

Hand up her a@# like a muppet baby. 

Now that Eminem has fallen off, is action bronson the best white rapper alive? I think so. 

Hand up her a@# like a muppet baby. 

nah mac miller is... bronson dont rap about anything 75% of the time... not takin nothing from him but the fact that mac has songs that actually have subject matter puts him ahead for me

That Mac Miller verse just made me a fan, need some of his best work to look into

Last edited:
That Mac Miller verse just made me a fan, need some of his best work to look into

Though I don't have it myself, I listened to his most recent album ('Watching Movies'?) and I was very impressed. I don't even feel Mac like that, but I'm at a point where I look forward to his stuff. "Drank, Smoke" with French Montana and "Lucky *** *****" with Juicy J are really good too.

Though I don't have it myself, I listened to his most recent album ('Watching Movies'?) and I was very impressed. I don't even feel Mac like that, but I'm at a point where I look forward to his stuff. "Drank, Smoke" with French Montana and "Lucky *** *****" with Juicy J are really good too.

Word I got that drank and smoke on my phone also, very max b like there :pimp: and have that track he did for flex mixtape also but only know maybe 4-5 songs of him at most

Twin Peugots... my guy mac miller off :pimp:

This mixtape got me chuckling from the clever and outlandish lines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom