Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

tumblr_mvlhmmWUGa1qdeitbo1_400.gif

"Shouts to Sammy's"

:lol: :smokin Big Bodys a fool.

Last edited:
Fantano's review :smh:

First of all, how do speak down upon Bes. He should've apologized right off the bat.

Secondly, did he not know the instrumental for 'Through the Eyes of a G"?

Lastly, That Bronson dancin gif up there is too good.

Fantano is a cornball, been saying this.

He just has a great video format and a lush music vocabulary but he's talking BS 90% of the time when it comes to Hip-Hop.

He only likes alternative electro-hipster rap.

After I heard him slander Nas like he was a peon, I already knew what he was about.

His other reviews for Killer Mike and Chance the Rapper confirmed to me that he's just one of those new age cats that rocks Wu-Tang shirts cause its trendy.

Blue Chips 2 isn't even an LP, his whole premise is null and void.

fantano b a b**** sumtimes but talking down on bes ranting is an automatic :smh:

Dude said GFK like white people say the n-word... Ghost Face Kill-AAAHHHHH

edit - dude is wack as ****.... he thinks Big Body is just Action going on rants...

Last edited:
Son said he had a bone marrow fried rice lunch special from the chinese spot...$6 and it came with a soup OR soda

"Amadu Diablo" vid is gold 

i lost it when he started making up words to Free Fallin' at the end

"made me feel....like a little boy...in the pants...and i'm a grown man"

roll.gif

Mom used to bump Tracy Chapman all the time when I was younger.  Soon as I heard the sample, I lost it. 

Tied with ACIDRAP for best tape of the year. 

That video, the song, the tape>>>> just about everything else that's dropped this year

Mom used to bump Tracy Chapman all the time when I was younger.  Soon as I heard the sample, I lost it. 

Tied with ACIDRAP for best tape of the year. 

That video, the song, the tape>>>> just about everything else that's dropped this year

Acidrap was amazing. I love Action and his tapes, but I feel like Acidrap and Chance had more to say... I wish he would put out more material. Dude takes too long between efforts.

Back
Top Bottom