Action Bronson & The Alchemist - Rare Chandelier (mixtape)

F_ Antony Fantano.

Don't respect anything that cornball says.

His construed dickriding hipster persona is everything wrong with youth culture today.

F_ Antony Fantano.

Don't respect anything that cornball says.

His construed dickriding hipster persona is everything wrong with youth culture today.
I actually like his reviews... He's usually on point with what he says... Sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't, but his reviews are pretty good.

I mess wit Bronson but it's just uncanny how much he sounds like Ghost. Not just voice but delivery, rhyme scheme and everything. Ive only heard this and Blue Chips and not done any research on dude really but has he or anyone addressed this any further? Like has Ghost said anything or has he given props to Ghost? Just curious. Either way I mess wit dude tho.
edit- quick Wiki search:
"Yeah, I mean at the end of the day, it’s all good because Ghostface Killah is one of the best rappers alive, so if I sound similar to the best rapper alive then that is fine. To me there is no comparison; he is a legend and I am a newcomer. If I would try and emulate with anyone it would be Kool G Rap, he is the person I look up to the most. I am not upset but at the end of the day I am my own person and no one can take that away from me."

I really think they just both borderline insane. :lol:

I've been bumping this mixtape for the past 3 days straight. It's soo cold
pimp.gif

The last beat on Randy The Musical.

The assault on "Demolition Man"

The last part of "Eggs on the Third Floor"
pimp.gif
x
laugh.gif

"*****, I Deserve You"

Dennis Haskins
sick.gif

Definitely one of the best projects this year. I love the whole sense of an old school action movie feel.

wow this mixtape is great idk if its better than blue chips give it a month to really decide...love the cover straight piff def great production from ALC and i love the joint with big twin:x

whole tape is ill..been playin this a lot

:rofl: @ the Big Body Bes intro tho

"we out hea, oh my god"

"rice game, soup game ridiculous man"

honestly i think this is his weakest project,, if you guys like this u should check out his early stuff especially "well done" and his first mixtape with jlove" bon appetite"

Posting for later. That Moscow tape was weird but cool. Alchemist has been ing for a decade and some change now. :smokin

^ moscow? im guessing yer talkin bout russian roulette. and that joint is a CLASSIC.

its like an audio movie the way each track ties in with the next. it will take your mind on a trip furreal...

Back
Top Bottom