Active shooter reported at college in Mississippi

no, i think your reasoning is dumb as hell

either you are scared for no reason or you made up a silly excuse to why you need more than a handgun 

And I think you're a piss poor troll who's seeking men's attention on the internet anything else?

You in here fishing for an argument for what?

If you don't like my reasoning then prove it wrong, prove nobody gets their door kicked by guys with assault rifles otherwise take that ******** elsewhere boy.

Not to mention that wasn't even the primary reason I stated for owning a big gun but you kindly glossed over that in your childish attention seeking efforts.

And I think you're a piss poor troll who's seeking men's attention on the internet anything else?

You in here fishing for an argument for what?

If you don't like my reasoning then prove it wrong, prove nobody gets their door kicked by guys with assault rifles otherwise take that ******** elsewhere boy.

Not to mention that wasn't even the primary reason I stated for owning a big gun but you kindly glossed over that in your childish attention seeking efforts.
laugh.gif
 stay scared

there's no way a grown man thinks this is actually something to worry about 
roll.gif

stop watching so many action movies 

there is no logical reason to own a big gun other than wanting to own a big gun just because 

am i wrong in thinking that guncontrol=more regulations as in what kinds of guns poeple can own, and how many and not stripping people of the right to bear arms? like people dont need military grade weapons to protect themselves right? i guess that also has a lot to do with america's "gun culture" though

werent most illegal guns legal at some point? or are we getting them brought in from out of the country?

Usually yes it's mostly people who want to limit what guns people have access to, there is also a portion of people who want no guns at all.

As for the second part I don't see why someone shouldn't be allowed to own high power rifles and the such.

We live in a country were your local police forces have become armed to the teeth following 9/11, the same local police forces that we see on a near daily basis can barely handle a traffic stop without murdering people, yet people cant seem to grasp why we as the citizens of this land might want to be in the same neck of the woods in terms of the type of guns we own, not to mention the punk with an ak47 who might decide to kick in your door isn't gonna give a damn about what guns are banned in the state.

What does this have to do with gun ownership?

Either present facts or troll elsewhere boy.

It was it is, one of us can support his stance with fact and the other is posting smiley faces.

It's irrational for a grown man to want to own a big gun but not to intentionally pose as an idiot for that sake of cheap internet jokes......

Can you read?

Last edited:
Either present facts or troll elsewhere boy.

It was it is, one of us can support his stance with fact and the other is posting smiley faces.

It's irrational for a grown man to want to own a big gun but not to intentionally pose as an idiot for that sake of cheap internet jokes......

Can you read?

I can, and you typed a bunch of gibberish.

Wanting to own the same type of weapons as law enforcement, just because. :lol:

Army has tanks...maybe you could cop your own and put 24s on it.

tbh citizens should be allowed to own grenades 

what if someone with a rocket launcher kicks down their front door?

I can, and you typed a bunch of gibberish.

Wanting to own the same type of weapons as law enforcement, just because. :lol:

Army has tanks...maybe you could cop your own and put 24s on it.

Yes just because :rolleyes

not because the police are murdering men and children who look like me AS I STATED.

I'll never understand you boys playing the fool for the sake of an argument on the internet there was nothing hard to grasp about what I typed for anyone above a 4th grade reading level.

Present your stance with some facts to back it up or stop meat riding boys.

The point of the home invasion articles is what exactly? :lol:

Did someone deny that they don't happen?

I need a gun for protection because I don't need any loners taking my life

What you gonna go when dese loners upgrade to sniper rifles famb

Slim Jesus probably already watch American Sniper on Bluray and writing da manifesto.

You already dead brah

How does stricter gun control PREVENT a mentally stable, responsible human being from owning a gun to protect themselves and their property ?

Anyways, stricter gun control may help the mentally unstable folks from retrieving a gun, I believe it should be implemented, but that's just a band-aid fix.

A. You have to look at implementation of a universal health care system so that lower income and mentally unstable individuals are taken care of.

B. A better K-12 system needs to be implemented in public schools in low income neighborhoods. Thus, someone from that public school has the same chance as someone from a well of private school to succeed.

The higher the education rate, the higher the chances of success. More chances of success means less probability of resorting to crime. Less crime correlates to less need for guns and gun violence.

For universal health care, it is another less worry for low income households. The better upbringing of a child, the better the success rate. Again, less probability of resorting to crime, guns, and violence. The same can be said with mentally unstable folks, they can be taken care of early in life because of the easier access to universal health care. Overall, helping them to become a more productive and resonsible member of society.

How does stricter gun control PREVENT a mentally stable, responsible human being from owning a gun to protect themselves and their property ?

Anyways, stricter gun control may help the mentally unstable folks from retrieving a gun, I believe it should be implemented, but that's just a band-aid fix.

A. You have to look at implementation of a universal health care system so that lower income and mentally unstable individuals are taken care of.

B. A better K-12 system needs to be implemented in public schools in low income neighborhoods. Thus, someone from that public school has the same chance as someone from a well of private school to succeed.

The higher the education rate, the higher the chances of success. More chances of success means less probability of resorting to crime. Less crime correlates to less need for guns and gun violence.

For universal health care, it is another less worry for low income households. The better upbringing of a child, the better the success rate. Again, less probability of resorting to crime, guns, and violence. The same can be said with mentally unstable folks, they can be taken care of early in life because of the easier access to universal health care. Overall, helping them to become a more productive and resonsible member of society.
I get what you're saying, and i agree with alot of it. but arent the majority of these loner mass shooter types white males from middle/upper middle class backgrounds? backgrounds that aren't generallt troubled by bad schooling, broken homes, and lack of health care? I 100% agree with you though when it comes to the correlation between poverty and poor education to crime though.

Taking the tread in another direction, but in the home invasions that I know about, all the victims were involved in some sort of dirt. Granted, that's not always the case...but there are times when the invasions centered around drugs, illegal gambling, etc. Usually less than 6 degrees of separation between those doing the invasion and the victim(s).

If this is something that you really worry about, maybe your priorities in life are a tad bit different. :lol:

A lot of scary *** ****** showin their colors in here.

Its not the guns fault.

We need War on drugs approach to guns.

Its the PEOPLE!

A lot of scary *** ****** showin their colors in here.

Its not the guns fault.

We need War on drugs approach to guns.

Its the PEOPLE!
gun control doesnt effect the guns, it effects the people trying to get or already owning guns 

I get what you're saying, and i agree with alot of it. but arent the majority of these loner mass shooter types white males from middle/upper middle class backgrounds? backgrounds that aren't generallt troubled by bad schooling, broken homes, and lack of health care? I 100% agree with you though when it comes to the correlation between poverty and poor education to crime though.

I was hoping a response like this would appear. So now, what do we do ? (I honestly am clueless what effective measure we can do next). I was hoping the discussion would lead folks to chime in their ideas.

not that it shouldnt be changed but IMO public education is harder to change than gun laws

teachers unions are the worst, the system is not built for change 

I was hoping a response like this would appear. So now, what do we do ? (I honestly am clueless what effective measure we can do next). I was hoping the discussion would lead folks to chime in their ideas.
you and i are in the same position. I have no idea what happens in middle class white suburbia that drives a male to commit mass shootings like that. completely out of my realm of comprehension. I do on the other hand understand how poverty can drive one to crime and violence though.

Back
Top Bottom