Activists Arrested for Feeding Homeless

http://www.setyoufreenews...-more-activists-for.html

Orlando police arrested five more activists from behind a makeshift buffet table at Lake Eola Park on Wednesday evening, bringing to a dozen the number charged in the past week with violating city restrictions on feeding the homeless.

The members of the group Food Not Bombs were ladling out corn on the cob, rice, beans and watermelon to about 35 people when they were handcuffed. About two dozen activists and homeless people booed and chanted "Food is a right, not a privilege" as they were loaded into a waiting police van.

http://www.setyoufreenews...-more-activists-for.html

Orlando police arrested five more activists from behind a makeshift buffet table at Lake Eola Park on Wednesday evening, bringing to a dozen the number charged in the past week with violating city restrictions on feeding the homeless.

The members of the group Food Not Bombs were ladling out corn on the cob, rice, beans and watermelon to about 35 people when they were handcuffed. About two dozen activists and homeless people booed and chanted "Food is a right, not a privilege" as they were loaded into a waiting police van.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Kids are getting molested.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]People are getting murdered.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Banks are being robbed.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Women are being raped and stalked.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And these pigs choose to go after citizens feeding homeless people? I mean, seriously? [/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And these pigs choose to go after citizens feeding homeless people? I mean, seriously? [/color]
tired.gif

while I think that it's great these people are taking time out of their days to feed the homeless, I think people get a little carried away about what their "rights" are.  is food really a right?

while I think that it's great these people are taking time out of their days to feed the homeless, I think people get a little carried away about what their "rights" are.  is food really a right?

*inb4 homeless people are lazy scum and don't deserve free food or helping hand I worked three jobs to move out of the projects and now I'm living good and no one helped me*

*inb4 homeless people are lazy scum and don't deserve free food or helping hand I worked three jobs to move out of the projects and now I'm living good and no one helped me*

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

Huh.

Huh.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

tired.gif

They didn't exactly choose to arrest them. They're doing their job. Don't get upset at the police and call them pigs for them doing their job. Get upset with the law and the law-makers. If this upsets you so much, write a letter to your local congressmen.

Those activists knew they would be arrested. They could have gone about this in a different/better way.

tired.gif

They didn't exactly choose to arrest them. They're doing their job. Don't get upset at the police and call them pigs for them doing their job. Get upset with the law and the law-makers. If this upsets you so much, write a letter to your local congressmen.

Those activists knew they would be arrested. They could have gone about this in a different/better way.

Then you should never eat anything, EVER!
indifferent.gif

Honestly this is plain stupid, who makes up these rules? Hope those police become homeless as well the political officials starve to death.

tired.gif
What kind of logic is this? As if each of those situations were going on and the police were aware of it and decided to arrest these activists instead. You do realize those aren't the only cops in the city right? 

tired.gif
What kind of logic is this? As if each of those situations were going on and the police were aware of it and decided to arrest these activists instead. You do realize those aren't the only cops in the city right? 

Then you should never eat anything, EVER!
indifferent.gif

Honestly this is plain stupid, who makes up these rules? Hope those police become homeless as well the political officials starve to death.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

tired.gif

This.

I can't believe this fool actually thinks just because they arrested a few Activists, he assumes that ALL Police Officers are neglecting their jobs.

Good one kid! How old are you?

tired.gif

This.

I can't believe this fool actually thinks just because they arrested a few Activists, he assumes that ALL Police Officers are neglecting their jobs.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Point is, there is more important %!*! to be handled in the city of Orlando (I'm sure). Go take care of the real crimes. [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dudes handing out sandwiches and watermelons deserved to be locked up? Are you forreal?[/color]
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

This.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where did I say ALL police officers? Please, I beg you, show me where I said that. Leave these people alone and use the tax payers money for more serious issues.. I guess I'm wrong for seeing it that way. And call me any name you want, pal.. How old are YOU?[/color]

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Point is, there is more important %!*! to be handled in the city of Orlando (I'm sure). Go take care of the real crimes. [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dudes handing out sandwiches and watermelons deserved to be locked up? Are you forreal?[/color]
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

This.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where did I say ALL police officers? Please, I beg you, show me where I said that. Leave these people alone and use the tax payers money for more serious issues.. I guess I'm wrong for seeing it that way. And call me any name you want, pal.. How old are YOU?[/color]

I should be able to hand out food to whoever I wanna hand food too. Of all the freedoms America has, this is one we don't
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom