Actual Pictures of Air Griffeys!

Info:Nicekicks.com

Available at Nike Urban Accounts

Retail is $140

Releasing in April

From what I can see if the samples they are
pimp.gif

You guys are playin yourselves...

These look like complete trash. Have you never seen the originals?

Air Units are almost invisible
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Griffey's= Officially Butchered

The bubble is non existent. I doubt I will get these now. Not for retail though, that's for damn sure.

Damn, what a freaking shame
frown.gif
Air bubbles are terribly small, as others have noted. That's a deal breaker.

does anyone have a picture of the OGs? im gonna get these anyway...aside from the air bubble they are still dope!

Wow it doesn't even look like there's an air bubble..but i won't take it for granted..i will cop regardless as will most of NT

Gotta see how these look when there on my feet. Haven't had a pair since I was a kid.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Am I the only one
sick.gif
@ the size of the air bubbles?

air bubbles are def. hella small, but i could honestly care less. i'm just so glad nike is retroing these and they are true to the OGs with the exceptionof the bubble. both colorways copped!

small bubbles will NOT deter me fom copping!!!!!
why???

1zmi72b.jpg

Looks good besides the air bubble issue. I like how they reversed the blk and white on the sole to give it more of a spring/summer feel.

Originally Posted by JKICKZZZ

does anyone have a picture of the OGs? im gonna get these anyway...aside from the air bubble they are still dope!
nvmd seen the OG on cincybcats22's collection post. you can fit the whole retro shoe inside the OGs air bubble.

why not post up the larger pictures or just give the ebay link.. if youre gonna pay $235, theres no reason a link here should be any sort of influence ordetriment in your decision making.

NikeAirGriffeyMax101.jpg

NikeAirGriffeyMax102.jpg
NikeAirGriffeyMax103.jpg
NikeAirGriffeyMax104.jpg
NikeAirGriffeyMax105.jpg
NikeAirGriffeyMax106.jpg

NikeAirGriffeyMax107.jpg
NikeAirGriffeyMax108.jpg

ive never understood the bubble issue for the SMALLER sized nikes. USE sz 11,12,13, or 14 sized bubbles for the smaller shoes and youd be fine.. youd of courseplateau around size 11 and up and theyd have the same bubbles as the other smaller shoes, but have atleast 75% of your shoe in a retro that looks decent.

Didn't like these as a 7 or 8 year old, still don't like em as a 20 year old...no hate, just don't see it with this shoe. Props to everyonethat's been waiting for this shoe to drop though.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

You guys are playin yourselves...
These look like complete trash. Have you never seen the originals?
Air Units are almost invisible
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Griffey's= Officially Butchered
can't say it any better than that.

i had the ogs in 7th grade and the air bubble is about half the size it was. these look like am90 air bubbles. the bottom where the baseball is also had abulge to it, but i'm sure it will be smooth in the retro. the air bubble is crucial imo because back in the day before zoom it was all about how big theair bubble was. nowadays its just about getting the retro out there and making money off the legacy of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom