Acura RDX or Land Rover LR2 or BMW X3 ?

Yo NT car heads! Currently shopping around with these 3 in mind. Was curious what NT had to say. I'm a bit of a car newbie so can't really see thediffs in terms of specs which is why I'm leaning towards RDX since I can get it $7K less than the other 2.

Style-wise, I love the looks of the bmw x3... my wife will drive one.

Have you considered the infiniti FX35?

I wouldn't even consider the Land Rover, being the maintenance costs and overall maintenance issues associated with that brand and that car.

Can't go wrong with Acura though, great reliability and resell.

If you can't really see the difference in terms of specs, I highly recommend you get acquainted with the specs asap before you make your decision. It'sjust something you have to do. Also, go to each dealer and test drive the cars in question. If anything, this will make your decision for you.

my friend has the X3, and it just feels like an uncomfortable ride. At least here in nyc, doesn't handle bumps too well, and the back seat is sooouncomfortable. Havn't sat in the front in that car so couldnt tell u how it is there. Theres no leg room at all in the back.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

^
laugh.gif
I'm surprised you didnt come in hear on some Caddy Lac shhh

laugh.gif

The SRX is actually dope.

Prob get 1certified preowned with the 100k warranty for less then the other 3 listed.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

my friend has the X3, and it just feels like an uncomfortable ride. At least here in nyc, doesn't handle bumps too well, and the back seat is sooo uncomfortable. Havn't sat in the front in that car so couldnt tell u how it is there. Theres no leg room at all in the back.

You gotta call shotgun bro
laugh.gif

X3 or RDX. X3 is up for a redesign soon so might want to wait for that first. Stay away from Rover.

x3 is the ultimate poor soccor mom's x5. rdx on the other other hand is sick...

Back
Top Bottom