Add Yung Joc's Name to the Tombstone vol. Bad Boy = Where Artists Go to Die

i was just about to make a thread about joc ... he doesnt get the respect or recognition he deserves ... grind flu is official ...

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

i was just about to make a thread about joc ... he doesnt get the respect or recognition he deserves ... grind flu is official ...

c/s on GF. and New Joc City was a solid debut. Hustlenomics was ok, but it still shouldve got a harder push from BB. hopefully he can get out of the contractwithout owing puff his soul.

Diddy's Rep as a buisnessman is the graveyard. Red Cafe is prop like OMG right now.. Yung Joc IS a hitmaker too.. Diddy messed up..

that first album had clappers cuz
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think Joc and Zoe were the only legit artists currently on Bad Boy right now. Maybe Day 26 as well. But aside from them some of those other artists can'teven drop albums or even get a release date. I liked where Zoe went with his last album.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

some of those other artists can't even drop albums or even get a release date.
janelle monae
smh.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

it has to have been at least twon yrs since shes had new material

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I think Joc and Zoe were the only legit artists currently on Bad Boy right now. Maybe Day 26 as well. But aside from them some of those other artists can't even drop albums or even get a release date. I liked where Zoe went with his last album.

Gorilla Zoe needs to be where wayne is imo.

zoe should really mess w/ his own shh/block..

he woulda probly sold atleast 150,000...

he still cakin' off shows tho...

The whole Bloc Ent. should still be puttin out albums..... Joc, Zoe, Jody never got his solo, and both Boyz N Da Hood LP's where crack...Big Gee, Jody andZoe all are nice in my book.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

...and still artists sign with Puff knowing all of this stuff that he's done to others.
Stupid ppl have to learn after the fact not from other stupid ppl's failures.

If you're an aspiring rapper the only reason you'd be going to BB is to ghostwrite for Puff, possibly drop one album and feature on a bunch of R&Bsingles, then slowly but surely fade away. I mean for the pass 3-5 years now hasn't it been obvious that BB is not about rap at this current time?

The only way you succeeding on BB is if you got an already crazy buzz like Drake and even then after that album you'd have to take that buzz and hype turnit in to $$$ so that the anticipation for your next releases would have to be on Kanye's level and your work is not done there if you want to be successfulon BB. You'd then have to propel your fame on Ol Man Jigga's level circa '00-'05.

If you aint doing that then you're stupid for signing to BB.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

...and still artists sign with Puff knowing all of this stuff that he's done to others.
because your name will pop overnight. Trust me, these artist KNOW they will get jerked in the longrun but whats the quickest way to getrecognized? Puff . You know if no other label was hollaring at you or your buzz was garbage or in the tank you'd prolly sign to ifyou were hungry
laugh.gif

Puff stopped yung joc from capitalizing off of his buzz which was when "it's goin down" was out imo, yung joc should have soulja boy type moneyand popularity but puff stopped that from happening and that sucks for joc because if you're going to be a ringtone type rapper then you need to capitalizeoff of that buzz and milk it while it lasts which isn't very long and its probably over for joc imo.

I can't believe I just typed all of that for yung freakin joc
laugh.gif

Badboy has the classic record label blueprint.
sign artists that have potential, make $$$ selling them, not by developing/promoting them.

They treat rappers like top prospect baseball cards, waiting for the highest bid after they help them with their rookie buzz.

Back
Top Bottom