Adderall Vol. I'm Focused

It's a very common drug in the video game industry
nerd.gif

Ive done it a few times when it was available to me but it is hard to get because its perscribed.

I used to abuse dexedrine (not the weight loss drug look it up) and adderall 11 years ago when I was 15 but I didn't use it to study or anything... Isimply used it to enhance my alcohol/cocaine/marijuana usage. You'd be surprised by some of the things you see when you've been awake for four days...similar to LSD or mushrooms... walls melting, ceilings caving, dolls coming to life and clouds turning into strange shapes. I also used to have the mostinterestingly deep conversations with my girlfriend (the sex was amazing too) and friends but it's something that I'm glad I don't do anymore.Additionally, I had a friend who did Crystal Meth who said that Dexedrine produced almost similar effects. Not good.

Either way, unless you have a prescription I would recommend not doing adderall. It's addicting and it screws with the wiring of your brain and the rhythmof your heartbeat. I'm happy I don't mess with any of that stuff anymore.
happy.gif

funny... i have been prescribed addy and dex and i hate the stuff (i have full blown adhd and inattentive type). it's always the kids that don't needit that abuse it. +$@% made me feel jittery, insomnia, comedown was horrible, mood swings, heart palpitations... ya'll calling it a miracle drug are dumb.it does what you want it to, but so do steroids... you guys are completely overlooking the side effects

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

funny... i have been prescribed addy and dex and i hate the stuff (i have full blown adhd and inattentive type). it's always the kids that don't need it that abuse it. +$@% made me feel jittery, insomnia, comedown was horrible, mood swings, heart palpitations... ya'll calling it a miracle drug are dumb. it does what you want it to, but so do steroids... you guys are completely overlooking the side effects

Me too. I was on Ritalin but I didn't like the side effects. I'm think of gettin back on it because im in college and I can't focus in class orcomplete my homework. Should I?

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

funny... i have been prescribed addy and dex and i hate the stuff (i have full blown adhd and inattentive type). it's always the kids that don't need it that abuse it. +$@% made me feel jittery, insomnia, comedown was horrible, mood swings, heart palpitations... ya'll calling it a miracle drug are dumb. it does what you want it to, but so do steroids... you guys are completely overlooking the side effects
well duh, how do you think people without a prescription get it?
laugh.gif

Only time I took adderall was when I was in Kansas City for the Mizzou/kU football game back in 2007 (when both schools were top 5).

We woke up that morning at 4AM to drive from Columbia to KC for College Game Day, then had a 10 hour tailgate, then the game, and the afterparty. I was runningon fumes that day, but we all popped an adderall around noon and I was wide awake the rest of the day.

I'll probably never take it again, but it's a hell of a drug.

I believe the side effects from adderall are more severe compared to mild side effects from riddilin... none the less you will feel the side effects from bothmedications.

ill go ahead and bump this one since the mods obviously missed it

+%*!*# set of buzz killingtons
smh.gif

you cant talk about prescription drugs now?

really?
indifferent.gif

i havnt reupped on my vyvance script for over 7 months.... i need to get some before the semester haha

+$@% made me feel jittery, insomnia, comedown was horrible, mood swings, heart palpitations...

This.

I couldn't stop shaking. I took the pill at 6am, and couldn't sleep till 4. (Even
smokin.gif
'd to make me sleepy, didnt work.), snapped at my girl over nothing.

However, I had an F in Calculus, and got a B on the final after a 2 days of studying.

So it does work, but got damn it %#%%# you up.

I took a 32mg Concerta which I believe is ritalin to help me complete a project I was supposed to have been working on all semester in one day. I grubbed apizza right before because I knew the Concerta would kill my appetite and even if it didn't, I didn't want to be distracted by hunger.

The project was a journal about articles we read throughout the semester for my public policy class. I knocked out 7 1.5 page journal entries in about 5 hours.I just put on my headphones to some calm music and I went off. I don't think I took my eyes off my laptop for a second. Writing was so easy because Ialready had my next 2 sentences thought out in my head as I was still typing the original one. I can clearly see how people get addicted to this stuff.

I will never use it for recreation or to party, maybe in vegas but white is prob more fun there. But when school work needs to be finished ina hurry I willprob get it again.

Back
Top Bottom