Adding a smile, ! or lol when communicating by text to females - discussion

the OP is right, it works
laugh.gif

but you can't OD on it. have to use them at the right time

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

is it just me, or has anybody noticed that when you add a
smile.gif
when talking to a girl in a computer instant messaging, email, or cell phone SMS situation, it can make magic happen? Same applies for exclamation marks! If your out of things to say, slap on an lol or even an LOL. It just makes one seem more open and approachable I suppose.

For example, I had to ask my manager who is a female for a certain day off of work which I knew was gonna be nearly impossible. Being the ladies man that I am, I knew adding a
smile.gif
would quickly put me at an advantage.
Another example, but one many can relate too, is asking a girl to chill by texting there cellys, and you add a
smile.gif
. You never get turned down. Especially when you are handsome.

Discuss
I honestly throw in a smile to anyone, regardless of sex, just to show I am half joking or seem more approachable (like you said)

However, smiles with the tongue out I ONLY send to the males. Exclamation points seem like the sender is being sarcastic, so I generally don't respond towell to those.....

I think "aww" but that doesn't mean an automatic yes but it does catch my attention.. it is magic I suppose...

I personally believe that the smiley face features are gomo. I veer away from using lol, a haha or a hahah are good.

Yo some people be od the smiley faces tho..n the lol's..! I be like what the Fudge.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

you can say the most freakiest thing to a chick....

but if you put "lol" behind it...you're good
laugh.gif

for example

lets say she's a chick that dont let anyone hit

she respects her self

you can say

"man if i was ever alone with you i was straight murder you in the bed lol
man everytime i do that they always ask me "whats so funny?" complete backfire
laugh.gif
You not doin it right, fam. I'm bout to PM you a convo that me and this girl been havin on Facebook...you talkin bout e-game? Peep this.......

let me get that PM

UPDATE: just used one n it got me some booty pics n im waitin on the nudes
nerd.gif

thanks smily face
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Much Respected

smiling shows weakness
I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzeebegging for its life.

it works sometimes... but sometimes it doesnt.

guess it depends on the girl.

the last one i tried with a smiley or something, i didn't get the response i was lookin for.... FTL.

Originally Posted by mdwst9

UPDATE: just used one n it got me some booty pics n im waitin on the nudes
nerd.gif

thanks smily face
happy.gif

You sound like one of those informercials.

Back
Top Bottom