Adele 21 Appreciation

Every track is piff. I had a couple songs but I recently got the album (hard copy) and I was blown away. Homegirl has talent for days. Anyone else mess with her music?
61Cyn33Cm4L.jpg

My girlfriend put me onto her. It's a good break from the normal music I listen too. Track produced by Rick Rubin is nice.

Only song I don't like is Rumor has it, and I still like that more than most of the other music that has came out recently

I mean, she has a thread and all that; NT is on board.

Two albums in, and she's probably on my top ten ever list. There are few artists that I would rather listen to on a daily basis.

love Adele. Heartbroken that we won't get the Adele, Amy and Aloe Blacc project
frown.gif

She's definitely one of my favorite artist at the time

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Only song I don't like is Rumor has it, and I still like that more than most of the other music that has came out recently

Agreed. One of the most talented artists out right now. I've played this album so much I'm already looking for new material from her.

I didn't like it on my first few listens, but since I loved 19 so much, and instantly fell in love with Adele's voice, I played it over and over, and I now really enjoy the album.

And she did a great job on The Cure's Lovesong. When I first heard the lyrics, I was so elated.

It really is one of the best albums of the year.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Hearing "21" live >>>

Word. 

Check her out on iTunes Festival. Free live shows from your iTunes.

The show was phenomenal.

Classic album was actually playing He Wont Go last night

Speaking of Amy I hope Adele is cool her recent interviews and concert cancellations kinda been weird I hope she has enough good people around her

Sudden Fame is a mah****a

^Damn, I did not know this. But I was definitely a block or so from the front.

That show was seriously ethereal.

Yeah man... She started from the front and went all the way down the block. She stopped at the end of the wall though...

only song i skip is rolling in the deep and thats because its everywhere......this album is perfection, there gonna play lovesong at my wedding reception

D/ld 21 last night and its been getting spins throughout the day. Thanks again NT.

Back
Top Bottom