ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

I dunno with Adidas Philippines. Speedcut in the US retails for 100 bucks and Pro Model for 80 bucks I think.

I really like the new Dh12 shoe but when it releases here for sure it will range more than 6000 pesos like the old ones.

Pocket Lint - yeah I am happy they used the Pure Motion sole on the Pro Model. I agree with you with how great the pure motion tech is
happy.gif

The Adidas shoe donation promo is back.

Promo period is from October 1 to October 31 only.

Donate a used shoe in decent conditon ang get up to 1000 off on your purchase.

Terms and conditions apply.

Damn, I don't think the new basketball shoes will release in time for the promo to be applicable.
frown.gif

And as for jeddahblaster, I haven't got it, but I go to SC too and one of the peeps there says it's a really good shoe. Cushioning is most suited for tweener forwards, supposedly, as the sole's thicker than shoes oriented for smaller players, but then not really thick enough for those who bang in the post. The breathability, which is the main point of the shoe, underperforms though. Well, it's not that it doesn't do anything. It's just a bit disappointing seeing as what Nike was able to do with the Hyperfuse and all that. Overall still a very good performer. Hope this helps!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PocketLint

Damn, I don't think the new basketball shoes will release in time for the promo to be applicable.
frown.gif

And as for jeddahblaster, I haven't got it, but I go to SC too and one of the peeps there says it's a really good shoe. Cushioning is most suited for tweener forwards, supposedly, as the sole's thicker than shoes oriented for smaller players, but then not really thick enough for those who bang in the post. The breathability, which is the main point of the shoe, underperforms though. Well, it's not that it doesn't do anything. It's just a bit disappointing seeing as what Nike was able to do with the Hyperfuse and all that. Overall still a very good performer. Hope this helps!
happy.gif

well said
pimp.gif

thanks a lot

Anybody been to Adidas Greenbelt 3 lately? I was wondering if anybody of you saw this Darth Vader 77 jersey there...

44818_440971313887_9328458887_4861883_7268792_n.jpg

44818_440971318887_9328458887_4861884_3303756_n.jpg

Cause I already saw the jacket and shoes out in Adidas Powerplant.

i was surprised to see the black (chicago bulls alternate) derrick rose jersey
in adidas powerplant mall.

they also have the two colorways (black and white) of the adizero.

one quick question about the donate a shoe promo,
can you donate like 2 used shoes in one transaction?

^^ yeah, i went to a toby's branch today and saw the mechanics:

P500 off if the shoes you'll buy cost less than 3499
P1000 off if the shoes you'll buy cost 3500 or more

then one donation pair per pair of shoes you'll buy.

not so bad though.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

just wondering, were there actual UP adidas jackets released? thanks.
Yes, but they were only released through a shop at the UP Shopping Center in UP Diliman. The track jacket sold out pretty quickly along with the Adidas UP shirts. The track jackets only came in black. 

Saw the new release which is the Adidas AdiZero Rose available in 2 CW White/Red Black (Home) and black/red/white (Away) in Greenbelt 3. If my memory serves me right its retail price is Php 6,295.

Saw the Adidas X Star Wars Han Solo and it's one of the most decent colorways released of the Wave 2 star wars edition.... Just waiting for those Fetts...

does anybody know where i could buy a adidas speedwrap ankle brace? like the one derrick rose is weraing..

saw the Boba Fett and Wookie jackets over at AO Trinoma.... just in time for Halloween
eek.gif

a new Adidas just opened at the Resorts World mall last night, I didn't know the adiZero Rose was available in RED. Said they had a 13% discount last night, don't know 'til when.

Those red adiZero Rose's are hot!

THEY HAVE THE RED ADIZERO ROSES OVER THERE?! ON A DISCOUNT?!?!?! O____O

Holy crap, dude! Did they say if it was an exclusive? I thought that colorway plus the cool grey one were coming out in December.

Originally Posted by PocketLint

THEY HAVE THE RED ADIZERO ROSES OVER THERE?! ON A DISCOUNT?!?!?! O____O

Holy crap, dude! Did they say if it was an exclusive? I thought that colorway plus the cool grey one were coming out in December.

I was suprised myself! I didn't ask, they've just finished the program of the opening i guess.
To be honest I didn't ask much 'coz I was trying hard and keep myself of buying 'em!

laugh.gif

I see, I see. Good to hear that they actually released them here, though. Gives me hope.
happy.gif

Still waiting to see it in person along with the Cool Greys (or more officially known as "Aluminums"), though. From the pics, they look really good on and off the court.
pimp.gif
Thanks for the update too!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom