ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Aluminum jersey/shorts? Do you mean the black/white jerseys? I saw black/white Dwight, D-Rose, and Kobe jerseys in Power Plant the other day. Didn't look so nice though. From afar, it kinda looks like a GH original.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by archiebolz

@blasdiaz, Adizero Rose discounted at Toby's Trinoma, ±4.5K, call for sizes.

Nice!!! Thanks for this info man. My officemate wants to buy one for balling.

@pocketlint
Nope, they're aluminum grey jersey and shorts, with the greenish lining (to match the Adizero Rose shoes) although the shoes have columbia blue lining. Other sets come in blue/white and red/black (to match the Adizero Rose shoes, shiny black and all), all available in Adidas Trinoma, 10% off until January 16. Still too far? 
tongue.gif

Saw those b&w nba jersey versions too in Toby's Glorietta.

Oh, I see, I see.
laugh.gif
Cot damn!!! Why must they make us wait for the Aluminums and the Shades of Grey Beasts?!?! The Aluminums are just so absolutely smooth and the Shades of Grey CW is the best Beast, in my opinion. :tongue:

Originally Posted by archiebolz

Anyone seen bulls jackets? All I ever see are celtics, NY and lakers.

hey man, I'm also lookin for those bulls jacket, too bad those jacket are not available here in the PI (according to staff), I'm so pissed because they should have released it since d.rose is their main man in adidas.

when will those new adizero rose (all star) and beast release here in the PI? TIA
pimp.gif

Well, not to belittle the staff, but most of them who I talk to in various branches always seem unknowledgeable of release dates for basketball.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Adidas TS Cut Creators were released before the Supernatural Creators, which is about 2 years ago.

thanks but it's not about the release sir. would like to know if anyone was able to see this being sold (discounted, outlet etc.)

@JCole, really? Man, I hope they change their minds in the future, maybe then you'll see a lot of guys wearing their Jordans with Adidas jackets... hahaha... been drooling over some jackets available on the Adidas site. Adidas PH, we're not all Lakers fans here, bring in the good stuff!

You mean those Yellow/blue Adizero Rose's? Oh man, no info on that one.

@dCjstn, I got my TS Cut Creators last year at Toby's ±4.5K, last seen them in Sports Warehouse in Waltermart Munoz for 3.5K I think (a few months ago), try calling them up. Not seeing these much around, it's easier to find Superaturals or Heatchecks.

Originally Posted by dCjstn

adidas-ts-cut-creator-1.jpg

any info on this? tia guys!
i saw this on SMX sale last year, but not this CW, about 3k. I hope somebody would update us, becuase I'm lookin for these d.rose pair also.

@archiebolz - thanks man. will try to do that.

@jcole - yeah brother same here. good luck to us.
happy.gif

It landed on most outlets and like 40 off now.
laugh.gif
Not sure if they still have stocks though. As said earlier, it's pretty old.

Any Kobe Bryant Lakers jersey available?  Would also like to ask you guys if i wear size XL for Nike USA or Philippines jersey, should i look for a size XL Lakers jersey or should i go one size smaller?  Thanks.

@pack888

saw a REVERSE color of this last night at Toby's megamall

813832273_260.jpg

DRose, Beast also available.. HTH

Adizero Rose discounted, smallest size is 12.

Festi mall? Damn...
laugh.gif
I checked adidas Eastwood yesterday since I was there but no SuperBeasts. And it's' probably 6295. That's usually the price for their new, top tier basketball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom