ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Originally Posted by lmns2

tmac 2 takedown both colors spotted in Royal Sporting house festival mall. 3800 php! 
adidas officially gets the award for best butchered retro shoe! smh. just retro the OGs for the love of mac!

Does anyone have an idea or information if Adidas Philippines will sell authentic NBA jerseys not the replica this year?

from adidas Phil FB page:

269058_10150215642326309_183334676308_7379327_2445395_n.jpg

Receive 10% off each purchase just by being an adidas 3STRIPES club member. Approach any of our staff for details.

*except adidas eyewear, body care, timepieces, fitness equipments & Taylormade products.

Terms and Conditions:

1. A minimum single receipt purchase of Php 6,500 on any adidas product is require to get the card.

2. Card is valid until February 2013.

3. Membership privileges such as:

-10% discount on every purchase

-one-time 20% discount on member's birthday month

can only be availed by presenting the card at any of the following participating stores:

adidas Store: Greenbelt 3, Trinoma, Megamall, Abreeza Davao

adidas Originals Concept Store: Trinoma

4. Promo is valid from June 1 - December 31, 2011.

sayang hindi cumulative.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

from adidas Phil FB page:

269058_10150215642326309_183334676308_7379327_2445395_n.jpg

Receive 10% off each purchase just by being an adidas 3STRIPES club member. Approach any of our staff for details.

*except adidas eyewear, body care, timepieces, fitness equipments & Taylormade products.

Terms and Conditions:

1. A minimum single receipt purchase of Php 6,500 on any adidas product is require to get the card.

2. Card is valid until February 2013.

3. Membership privileges such as:

-10% discount on every purchase

-one-time 20% discount on member's birthday month

can only be availed by presenting the card at any of the following participating stores:

adidas Store: Greenbelt 3, Trinoma, Megamall, Abreeza Davao

adidas Originals Concept Store: Trinoma

4. Promo is valid from June 1 - December 31, 2011.

sayang hindi cumulative.
Thanks for the info dude...

Adidas...this is long overdue...
tired.gif

does anybody know where I can find a jeremy scott metro attitude? the one with the adidas original logo as its tongue. and also the price. hopefully its on sale since it was released months ago.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

^try checking adidas originals store in trinoma

just went there before I posted my question on where I can find them. the only ones available in trinoma are women's.

does someone know if it's still available in other branches? and how much? 

just copped Crazy light black @ adidas trinoma! 30 stocks dropped last sat, almost sold out na big sizes nlang...

Originally Posted by superswag

Saw the adidas crazylighyt bred colorway on display at adidas' flagship store in greenbelt 3

Unfortunately saw someone earlier clear the stocks of the said branch, I wonder what will he do with so much pairs hmmm....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

Originally Posted by superswag

Saw the adidas crazylighyt bred colorway on display at adidas' flagship store in greenbelt 3

Unfortunately saw someone earlier clear the stocks of the said branch, I wonder what will he do with so much pairs hmmm....
grin.gif

if you peep at ebay.ph its already there...

Originally Posted by PocketLint

^ Not a take-down. Just the next in the Pro Mod series.
smile.gif

Yeah, what I mean is that they looked like take down versions of Crazy Light
smile.gif
Because they look a lot like the Crazy Light imo.

Back
Top Bottom