ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

It seems as if the one released here is a Europe/Asia exclusive, although it was out on Eastbay also yesterday. It quickly sold. I asked on the adidas Philippines Facebook page twice and both times they simply ignored me. I really like that colorway more than the full-black leather here too. Black suede and white patent leather make it look so much better.
pimp.gif

^ Nope. Well, not yet, maybe. Asia is supposed to receive the Chicago Bears special edition though, so we might get that instead.
laugh.gif

DHoward ORL home and away, KB LAL home, DRose CHI alternate black swingman jerseys available at Adidas Eastwood.

Originally Posted by archiebolz

DHoward ORL home and away, KB LAL home, DRose CHI alternate black swingman jerseys available at Adidas Eastwood.

are you sure these are swingman? or replica? thanks

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by archiebolz

are you sure these are swingman? or replica? thanks

WHOOPS! my bad, replica jerseys I mean... L-XL sizes available.

Originally Posted by fordailyuse

Does anyone of you know the release of the Adidas Crazy 8? Kobe Bryant first signature shoe?
this has already been released a long time ago bro..
but haven't seen the black white cw that kobe wore from the last time i checked adidas stores..

It was released but in Kansas and Louisville colors. No OG black/white or white/black.
frown.gif
They're supposedly bringing the ASG editions this year though. I hope it reaches our shores. @_@

Back
Top Bottom