adidas adiZero Rose 2.5 "Chicago Away" Via KixandtheCity.com

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com
adidasadizerorose256802.jpg

Couple more pics over at adidas adiZero Rose 2.5 Chicago Away First Detailed Look

Peace.

MaZe

lol E...

these are supposed to be the "dominates" essentially the 2.5. like the 1.0 and the 1.5, the modifications come with the upper and the cushioning setup (i'm assuming a bit softer as throughout what would have been a season, his body takes a beating so a more luxurious ride is needed as opposed to the original shoe which is built towards speed and explosion)

Dope as hell. Must get me a pair or two.

Hell, i still need a pair of 1.5
tired.gif

.5 > the original models

Originally Posted by KingJay718

never wear them wrote:

can we enjoy the 2s first...

This. 
laugh.gif

2.5's are  nice, but they should've been the Rose 3.

Naw the 3 is better than the 2 and 2.5 honestly. They went back to the vertical adidas stripe on the heel too.

I actually like these a lot. Very nice color blocking. I might get them for the right price

Originally Posted by DNeou20

memphis you need the 1.0 or 1.5 period! puremotion>all

Yea I got some puremotion kicks, just not roses lol.

Super natural creator are one of the best hooping shoes ever to me
pimp.gif

agreed.... i almost like them better than the 1.5... those two are neck and neck =/ need another pair of SNC

i like the 2s a lot more. i wouldn't be surprised if they're only putting these out as 2.5 instead of 3 because these are developed with ability to use speed cell; though i don't see why they couldn't have put that into a 2.5 that looks more aesthetically like the 2

Back
Top Bottom